Graduation

Happy Graduation!:)
Yep. I'm officially done with HS which means Goodbye HS, hello College! The graduation was fine.. it was hella hot that's for sure. The grad took us more than it was suppose to be, it ended late which was 7ishpm. We were super tired but still happy cuz we are GRADUATED haha. I heard a lot of people kept saying, "uyy gagagraduate na sya.. graduate na tayo!.. etc" Haii. It haven't really hit me yet about the whole not being in high school anymore. I think it'll prolly happen when I go college. I'll prolly miss being in hs, with lots of activities, more free time, more social life, my friends.. but I think I'll survive. If others did for sure I will too! ~yeh! that's the spirit!
Btw, congrats to all the ones who got awards esp for Goco, the Twins, Paul who got more than one awards. :)
Btw, congrats to all the ones who got awards esp for Goco, the Twins, Paul who got more than one awards. :)

my family


with my parents.


my super love twins.

i love em to bits.


with shekinah & hanika.

axe's vice ad again. - haha that's why i look funyy! grr

with moee

daddy & anak - and our yaya: moee. haha

BFFinKSHSQC


with jay & mathew

with 4A girls.


with laraine & paul.

camille. nizza. mimi. laraine. ayan

:)
more here.
- - -
Today we went back to school to do our clearance. Gladly I'm done with all except for Guidance which is fine cuz sir sanchi na lang daw bahala. After clearance, we went COD4 to play again. I wasn't able to eat lunch with my friends cuz I need to go home early because dad's flight back to hong kong was early. :(
So sad it was only about a week he stayed here. We weren't even able to really hang out due to my graduation practices everyday. sigh.
Anyhoos I think that's it for now. I'm going out tomorrow with my friends.. we're like one class tomorrow at eastwood! haha kulang nalang teacher! Haha. It's gonna be fun. Pictures will come don't worry. ;)
Check my multiply for graduation pictures.
So sad it was only about a week he stayed here. We weren't even able to really hang out due to my graduation practices everyday. sigh.
Anyhoos I think that's it for now. I'm going out tomorrow with my friends.. we're like one class tomorrow at eastwood! haha kulang nalang teacher! Haha. It's gonna be fun. Pictures will come don't worry. ;)
Check my multiply for graduation pictures.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home