RIP Gig Robles.

taken by Gig Robles
Student who fell to death remembered- so so heartbreaking. :(
At first I didn't care about this news going around about this guy (Gig Robles) from La Salle who fell from the balcony of the hotel. But when Mika told me he was her batch mate from Zobel, I can't help but to read things about him. (This is Peter Pan) He even has his own multiply! Apparently, his shots pretty are good too!
According to Jamina and other people' comments, he doesn't sound like someone who will commit suicide. Imagine he was a male-cheerleader, trouble maker, student council, YFC leader and everybody's teddy bear... It's just how can God take him away rather than those bad people who don't do anything but kill innocent people? I never felt this way ever in my life (cept my lolo's), I never felt so hurt even if I don't know who Gig Robles is but still! The thought of him having a pure heart (he's a YFC leader!) - - I just wanna hail on him.
I felt really weird earlier when i was looking through his multiply pictures. This album caught my eyes: I didn't think, I just shot && as you can see, that's where I got his photo. When I was looking through those pictures in the album, I felt this feeling... I felt him. I don't know! It's really weird but I really feel so bad about what happen.
His last video, taken an hour before he fell. =((
Gig at Jollibee Sunday March 9 2008 202am.
Gig: I know you and I are strangers to each other but I want you to know that where ever you are your classmates, batch mates, friends, teachers, family, and even me will be here always for you. I look up to you for being the one who always stood out from everyone, for being a good example to your classmates/friends. I know your friends will never forget you and for what you have done to them.:)
God bless you and I`m sure you will be on His good hands. :)
- - -
mimi: what amazed me more is he is a yfc leader.. and u know.. the things he did.. parang bakit diba? bakit sya? its soo sad.
ana: coz God is trying to tell us something
tito roy: (yfc coordinator from HK, i am a member of yfc too) no one really expects the time and place where our Lord will call us di ba? smiles
This is a life lesson learned. Treasure every moment that you have in this world and appreciate every single thing you receive from the heaven above. Let's all learn and be like Gigs.:)
RIP GIG ROBLES ♥
Died: March 9 2008
lets pray for him & his soul.
Labels: multiply, news, pictures, realization, sharings


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home