Thank God I've got a FB!
You know what I love for having a FB account is that I get to meet old friends back again! I was just looking through some pictures of my ex-schoolmate from Delia Broadway (elementary) and I found 'bout more that 1 friends I used to see. :)
Wow it's amazing I just saw a fb group called "Delia Students RE-UNITE!". Aww made me wanna go back elementary.. okay not really. I remember I hated my life in grade school because people were sooo mean to me && I just don't know why. But it's soo funny to like talk about those times with my ex-class mates/school mates and just laugh things out.:)) yeah that's what you call mature kids. Hehe!
- - -
Na postponed nanaman ang photoshoot namin ni ayan today. We invited Mika & Jenna over but then Jenna cannot come and I kinda felt like taking a rest muna. So we'll prolly do it maybe after graduation? I'll have to make sure that Jenna is coming cuz she'll be leaving for good on march31(?) and yeah I think we 3 needs to spend more time with her.:)
Ohmygod. Ayan might leave too! Everyone is leaving. :(( Jay will be leaving also for Canada, Jenna to New Jersey.. Me maybe to Canada too. Haii
I really wanna go Dance Lesson this summer. Mom didn't really agree with me going to Studio V where Gab Valenciano instruct cuz it's expensive for an hour lang. So I told her how about Abs' Summer Workshop and she said we'll see what we can do. Mika might take Voice Lesson there too so para masaya lagi kami mag kikita. Hehe.
Wow it's amazing I just saw a fb group called "Delia Students RE-UNITE!". Aww made me wanna go back elementary.. okay not really. I remember I hated my life in grade school because people were sooo mean to me && I just don't know why. But it's soo funny to like talk about those times with my ex-class mates/school mates and just laugh things out.:)) yeah that's what you call mature kids. Hehe!
- - -
Na postponed nanaman ang photoshoot namin ni ayan today. We invited Mika & Jenna over but then Jenna cannot come and I kinda felt like taking a rest muna. So we'll prolly do it maybe after graduation? I'll have to make sure that Jenna is coming cuz she'll be leaving for good on march31(?) and yeah I think we 3 needs to spend more time with her.:)
Ohmygod. Ayan might leave too! Everyone is leaving. :(( Jay will be leaving also for Canada, Jenna to New Jersey.. Me maybe to Canada too. Haii
I really wanna go Dance Lesson this summer. Mom didn't really agree with me going to Studio V where Gab Valenciano instruct cuz it's expensive for an hour lang. So I told her how about Abs' Summer Workshop and she said we'll see what we can do. Mika might take Voice Lesson there too so para masaya lagi kami mag kikita. Hehe.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home