Holy Week 1
Okay... so this is how you spend Holy Week eh? I never really knew how people spend it... atleast not exactly. Haha It was pretty good that Angel and I bought dvds to watch for this week cuz it's pretty boring staying at home really. As much as I want to go out I can't cuz shops are close and my friends are busy? or...
Anyways about the dvds, Angel bought HanaKimi -- the japanese version and I bought Gossip Girl. GG is like OC but I like the characters in GG more. Hehe Dan is pretty cute! Hehe He kinda speaks like how Seth no?
Oh oh! I was like looking over my xanga && I saw this video, a video from christine.. when we were dancing We be burnin` ( the song is wrong.. it was faster than our dance.. i guess photobucket's problem)
me, aanchal, marienne & mr bellemin ( at the back )
Man it kinda made me remember soooo many memories back in HK(852) :((
- - -
I finish Gossip Girl Season 1.
Is there Gossip Girl Season 2??
I want season 2.
Ohhh now i know what's Kristen Bell's character there!! Haha I just realized and after reading things in youtube... she's the voice of the GOSSIP GIRL!! No wonder I don't see her around. Haha
- - -
Tomorrow my family and maybe Angel's family will go BOSAY RESORT somewhere up here in Antipolo. Yay! Atleast something fun we will do this Holy Week. :)
Can't wait! Swimming, Drinking, Dancing.. woot!
Can't wait!
Anyways about the dvds, Angel bought HanaKimi -- the japanese version and I bought Gossip Girl. GG is like OC but I like the characters in GG more. Hehe Dan is pretty cute! Hehe He kinda speaks like how Seth no?
Oh oh! I was like looking over my xanga && I saw this video, a video from christine.. when we were dancing We be burnin` ( the song is wrong.. it was faster than our dance.. i guess photobucket's problem)
me, aanchal, marienne & mr bellemin ( at the back )
Man it kinda made me remember soooo many memories back in HK(852) :((
- - -
I finish Gossip Girl Season 1.
Is there Gossip Girl Season 2??
I want season 2.
Ohhh now i know what's Kristen Bell's character there!! Haha I just realized and after reading things in youtube... she's the voice of the GOSSIP GIRL!! No wonder I don't see her around. Haha
- - -
Tomorrow my family and maybe Angel's family will go BOSAY RESORT somewhere up here in Antipolo. Yay! Atleast something fun we will do this Holy Week. :)
Can't wait! Swimming, Drinking, Dancing.. woot!
Mom: Cge tara! Inuman tayo!
Mimi: Cgeee!!
Can't wait!
Labels: love, pat relationship, tv shows


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home