Friday, March 14, 2008

Fun Friday

Music: I Can't Make You Love Me - Nina
I haven't been inlove for a long timee...
I am just living my lovelife in my dreams!

Had another dream...

a diff guy but same girl - - jay (the guy), her (same girl) , anne (extra girl)

There was this mini party at her house and two of them came from HK. The way how Jay & Anne were at the party, they looked like they were going out... but at the end of the day he went up to her and was holding her tight.. begging for her to go out with him. However, she was unsure and said, "how about anne?"then the guy said, "noo.. she was the one who kept on pushing me to ask you out.. she was helping me out" -- awwwww

- - -

On thursday, mom & i went to Benilde to pass my application forms for the 4th batch of the entrance exams. We only commutted! Grabe nahilo talaga ako sa sobrang pagod. Just imagine if i go and study there I'd have to walk and inter-change trains for like a zillion time before I reach Taft? Ohwell wish me luck with my exam on sunday cuz I really wanna go there now since they are one of the (i think) best school for multimedia arts.

Anyhoo had school.. and from school we went straight to Sta Lucia and Mika was with me. Yepp! After so many years we finally hanged for a bit. Watched Kool Chx performed (thanks camz for inviting me to come and watch). It was my chance to meet Princess Ryan for real na! Camz have been telling me about her & Alwyn and how they are excited to meet me na rin. Weee. I hope that next time I meet up with Camz & Princess kasama na si Alwyn! Hehe.


maiikuhh & mehmeh

camz & jamie & rob

(1st pic) camz was wacky // (2nd pic) mimi was wacky

laffyooooh

yay! i met rob in person too! (love this pic)

*yay*

princess is so pretty.

Tomorrow I have some plans that I can't tell. Maybe after tomorrow's day, I'll reveal the plan. Hehe I hope hindi ako tamarin para matuloy na yung plan namin ng friend ko.

Wah which reminds me.. I need to pack my things up so that tomorrow I won't forget anything. Or I'll pack tomorrow na lang. Hehe I'm so excited!

P.S. For the first time! hahah di ako na starstuck kanina!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home