Yo!
"And if our love was a story book
We would meet on the very first page
The last chapter would be about
How I’m thankful for the life we’ve made" - Breathless (Shayne Ward)
Wah currently inlove with this song.
Man.. Love is all around.. I really can't help and wish I have one too.
Haii...
- - -
- - -
Man.. Love is all around.. I really can't help and wish I have one too.
Haii...
- - -
So yeah I was about to have my NEW MOON back again since it was borrowed by the twins.. but then I lend it to Bertie. Ehe We're not close pramis but then oh well it's okay. hehe
Everyone is sooo addicted with TWILIGHT and Stephenie's other books. It's just so weird that after the twins and I have read Jorge's book, everyone I know & see are reading it too! I'm sorry but I have this thing eh.. and I know I have to stop it.. everytime I have something or read something or whatever something and I find someone I know suddenly have it too parang "Arrrrrgg!" It kinda gets on my nerve. Haii Sorry it's the way I am. =P (but for my friends.. i don't get irritated.. weird noh?)
- - -
We're graduating soon! March26`08
I will blog graduating post when the date is near. For now all i need to focus on is our clearance for Mr Bunuan. We just had clearance with Ms Caparas today kaya kami ginabi na ng uwi. We had to sing the songs from the graduation mass or else no clearance. Gahh! I was suppose to sing in the morning but na black out ako! Grr I begged her naman to let me sing pa later.. so yeah. Eon. Haha I sang Amanamin instead if Imagine me without you Grr. Ohwell at least im through with it na! Hehe As for Mr Bunuan, I have to memorize our school hymn and also for Dr. Tope. Grrr I am sooo not use to this. In Hong Kong kasi wala ng clearance clearance eh. Haii.
Okay narin atleast 1 down, 2 more to go! :):)
Everyone is sooo addicted with TWILIGHT and Stephenie's other books. It's just so weird that after the twins and I have read Jorge's book, everyone I know & see are reading it too! I'm sorry but I have this thing eh.. and I know I have to stop it.. everytime I have something or read something or whatever something and I find someone I know suddenly have it too parang "Arrrrrgg!" It kinda gets on my nerve. Haii Sorry it's the way I am. =P (but for my friends.. i don't get irritated.. weird noh?)
- - -
We're graduating soon! March26`08
I will blog graduating post when the date is near. For now all i need to focus on is our clearance for Mr Bunuan. We just had clearance with Ms Caparas today kaya kami ginabi na ng uwi. We had to sing the songs from the graduation mass or else no clearance. Gahh! I was suppose to sing in the morning but na black out ako! Grr I begged her naman to let me sing pa later.. so yeah. Eon. Haha I sang Amanamin instead if Imagine me without you Grr. Ohwell at least im through with it na! Hehe As for Mr Bunuan, I have to memorize our school hymn and also for Dr. Tope. Grrr I am sooo not use to this. In Hong Kong kasi wala ng clearance clearance eh. Haii.
Okay narin atleast 1 down, 2 more to go! :):)
- - -
Mika: i definitely want a summer fling!Gahh I want it too! I want to go tagaytay na!! :):)
Labels: school, song lyrics, summer


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home