Saturday, March 22, 2008

Unexchangable

My friend and I were chatting the other day.. and I really couldn't help it but to blog about it. He and I were classmates back when we were in grade school and we were enemies too. I remember I used to hate him so much because he teases me like hell without me doing anything to him. And then few days ago were talking about how it would be so cool if our class, J6B will have another reunion again. It would be awesome.

Mimi: even though u know there was sooo bad times for me... well cuz u all are soooo mean to meee! hahaha i still miss our class... *immature but unforgettable. hehe
Amritdeep: i had soo many bad times in that school
Mimi: nothing can beat our batch haha
Amritdeep: cuz the people i thought were like my enemies were the best people i knew in my life cuz we all grew up together


So true what he said right there. I really love my class (in gradeschool) even if it wasn't my favorite class before but I know that even before I will never exchange anyone to be in our class.

Each and everyone had their own characteristics that I just can't believe when reminiscing the past memories, we were those kind of people that you can call "immatures" but I still love reminiscing how noisy, naughty, weird, lahat lahat na! we were.. or at least my classmates. :))
They weren't boring at all.. in fact I think they were the entertainers. Almost everyone! cept me cuz I was the shyest? one before.. and i hated all the guys in my class hehe. Haii these things really do make me remember the old days. :)

I'll prolly blog again about school & friends and how I miss being with them and stuff after 5 years? I'll prolly talk about my kostka school life! Haha. What I'm gonna miss the most in kostka is my dearest friends. Kakaiba kami eh. Sobra. XD

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home