A Sudden Miss
Music: Half Life by Duncan Sheik
Plugs: Ayienne. Mika. Inna

Plugs: Ayienne. Mika. Inna

Have you tried being on the road (in Hong Kong) walking at this time (11pm)... seeing a lot of people still shopping, eating at the restaurant, going around the stall markets, walking around Causeway Bay, Tsim Sha Tsui, Mong Kok?? Huhu I miss it. ;(
Gee. I suddenly missed Hong Kong. Kimmy was making me kwento about HKMA (my old school) and then I suddenly missed my batchmates. I just remember that I didn't get to hang with them there at school before they had their HKCEEs. :(( Soo sad. As much as I want to go back Hong Kong, I can't `cuz no money. Huhu.
Anyhoos after removing 2 of my 1st molars up and down on the right side, I've been having cold sores and until now I still have it. Why why?!
I don't want 1-5pm school. Sooo boring. *yawn*
Gee. I suddenly missed Hong Kong. Kimmy was making me kwento about HKMA (my old school) and then I suddenly missed my batchmates. I just remember that I didn't get to hang with them there at school before they had their HKCEEs. :(( Soo sad. As much as I want to go back Hong Kong, I can't `cuz no money. Huhu.
Anyhoos after removing 2 of my 1st molars up and down on the right side, I've been having cold sores and until now I still have it. Why why?!
I don't want 1-5pm school. Sooo boring. *yawn*
MIKA: when you're in love mode, why do you feel like using smily faces that you never usually would?
Mimi: OMG sooo true shit that is like what is happening to me now. omg
oh... oh =/


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home