Got tagged.
Got tagged by Fances
4 movies I watched over and over: Bring it on (all movie of it.. cept the 2nd one?), Honey, Parent Trap, What a girl wants -- theres more though.. hehe
4 shows I watch: Gossip Girl, PBB, Kung Fu Kids (sometimes), Lobo (sometimes) -- moreee than 4 i watch... actually i only watch when I have nothing to do... but I really do watch on GG though. <33>
4 places I have been: HongKong (my homieee), China (i used to live when I was young), Baguio, Tagaytay
4 people who email me: Facebook stuff, Multiply stuff.... that's basically it.. hehe ppl leave messages on FB eh.. so yeh.
4 favorite things to eat: candies. hot fudge (mcdo). cotton candy. foood.
4 places I would rather be: Hong Kong (yess dapat), Mall (becasue........ secret), Beachh, swimming pool! haha
4 things I look forward to this year: College, Tagaytay, Spend alot of time with my HS friends, Hang Out.. ?
And now, I pass this to... Mika, Lea, Clara, CeeJoy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home