Tuesday, March 25, 2008

the day has come.

Music: If I Had My Way by Bobby Valentino

Mimi's Y!M Status: { okay so graduation is tomorrow.... }

Honestly? I don't know what I feel. I feel exciting cuz I'm out of school and summer is here but I feel bad because leaving the school meaning I won't be able to see my barkada everyday anymore. Huhuhu this is soo sad about graduating.

Today we had our final graduation practice and it was tiring promise. They told us to come to school at 9am but we started at around 10 or something? Geez. We weren't even allowed to go out and buy food so we were stuck with cold shomai & hotdog.

Gah. Tomorrow. Grad. I am so not ready yet. :((

- - -


Okay... I find Robi cute!
there's a reason for me to watch PBB everyday now!
LOL.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home