rollercaster ride
Right now I really wanna scratch this
Monday was okay... but I ended up hating my day because of these two people I see all mushy-mushy when they don't need to because they aren't suppose to be one and they aren't even a COUPLE!
Yes, I like the guy, period. But hell, it hurts to see the guy you like getting all mushed up with a girl he's not even going out with. Okay! that's like.... neverminddd!
And then today (nov4), I didn't talk to my guy friends... I was with my girl friends the whole day. But for today and maybe the rest of the week, I want to be with them (girls) naman cuz I know they will help me and stay with me for whatever reason that I'm going through right now. I actually missed them today. Today also was the time when I again felt like they've been there even if I didn't really talk to them for the past months properly. Awww. See what girl friends for?
School finished and I didn't talk to my guy friends parin... Esp, him. Of course I don't want him to know which him I'm not talking to. Haha. Plus, I don't feel like talking to them because I don't feel that open when I share guy problems 'cept for Annie. :) hehe
Anyways. Imma leave now. I'm having cold and I need to sleep now. :(
Nytie!
ym stat: so tired of showing you what i feel but you don't see it boy, you don't. :|
"Boy,entry under this because after that day I felt nothing but sadness.
you got me crazier."
Monday was okay... but I ended up hating my day because of these two people I see all mushy-mushy when they don't need to because they aren't suppose to be one and they aren't even a COUPLE!
Yes, I like the guy, period. But hell, it hurts to see the guy you like getting all mushed up with a girl he's not even going out with. Okay! that's like.... neverminddd!
And then today (nov4), I didn't talk to my guy friends... I was with my girl friends the whole day. But for today and maybe the rest of the week, I want to be with them (girls) naman cuz I know they will help me and stay with me for whatever reason that I'm going through right now. I actually missed them today. Today also was the time when I again felt like they've been there even if I didn't really talk to them for the past months properly. Awww. See what girl friends for?
School finished and I didn't talk to my guy friends parin... Esp, him. Of course I don't want him to know which him I'm not talking to. Haha. Plus, I don't feel like talking to them because I don't feel that open when I share guy problems 'cept for Annie. :) hehe
Anyways. Imma leave now. I'm having cold and I need to sleep now. :(
Nytie!
ym stat: so tired of showing you what i feel but you don't see it boy, you don't. :|


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home