Right here, Right now.
Aiinakoo. Tinatamad talaga ako mag update.
I was going to blog like days ago but it seems like I never get a chance to really blog about what I want to say. You see, as I mentioned before I am having a short-term memory which means every time there's something I need to remember later, I don't get to remember when I recall it. Gahh! It's really annoying and I really wanna gain my memory back! What should I dooo?? :((
Anyways, I've watched two movies this week. I watched HSM3 and My Only ü. :)
Both I like.
HSM3 was okay though. I prefer HSM1-2 for the story but the songs & dances HSM3. :)
My Only ü was nice and funny. :) hehe
Sigh. Why is loovee everywhere but not here?
Awwshh. :( hehe
- - -
I have a question.
Have you ever liked your close friend? What did you do when you know that he loves your close friend (even if it's fading na) and he's liking your other close friend? Move on or Tell him?
Ackk! Must help meee. :((
I was going to blog like days ago but it seems like I never get a chance to really blog about what I want to say. You see, as I mentioned before I am having a short-term memory which means every time there's something I need to remember later, I don't get to remember when I recall it. Gahh! It's really annoying and I really wanna gain my memory back! What should I dooo?? :((
Anyways, I've watched two movies this week. I watched HSM3 and My Only ü. :)
Both I like.
HSM3 was okay though. I prefer HSM1-2 for the story but the songs & dances HSM3. :)
My Only ü was nice and funny. :) hehe
Sigh. Why is loovee everywhere but not here?
Awwshh. :( hehe
- - -
I have a question.
Have you ever liked your close friend? What did you do when you know that he loves your close friend (even if it's fading na) and he's liking your other close friend? Move on or Tell him?
Ackk! Must help meee. :((


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home