think first.
Why NOW??
I'm sooo pissed off.
You know I like him.. you know I'm starting to fall.
Why NOOW you tell him you miss him?
You know he'll tell me everything.
You know he'll tell me what you told him.
Now what do you think is happening to me?
Yes!
I'm hurting.
I wish you could have told him this before.
Before when my world wasn't going around him.
F*ck This Life.
(oh nooo! she's a good friend of mine.. and i don't think she did it purposely para masaktan ako.)
I'm sooo pissed off.
You know I like him.. you know I'm starting to fall.
Why NOOW you tell him you miss him?
You know he'll tell me everything.
You know he'll tell me what you told him.
Now what do you think is happening to me?
Yes!
I'm hurting.
I wish you could have told him this before.
Before when my world wasn't going around him.
F*ck This Life.
(oh nooo! she's a good friend of mine.. and i don't think she did it purposely para masaktan ako.)
Labels: rants


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home