friend(s) comes first before love/crush :)
What a long day. *phew*
For Dynarel class today, we went in front of CSB Main and had prayer rally for Mindanao and then we left na. Marie, Inna, Mon and I went to Yellow Cab to buy pizza because it is Marie's birthday today so she thought of treating us pizza. When we were at YC, Mon and I left early to buy "chips"... well we did buy some but we went to Red Ribbon to buy a cake for her. :) I knew that there was something missing and so I thought of buying her a cake. :)
Called up Inna to go first to school, plaza v to be exact and don't let Marie know because we will be surprising her with the cake. :) So yeah... went back to school... saw RObbie!:) Awwh, gee if only I knew robbie was there... I could have dropped by in the office... when he called me I froze and looked at him in a blurry way and said "Ohhh! Robbie!" Haha Aww, I feel really sad cuz whenever he goes to CSB (and prolly the office) I'm not there. Huhuhu. :((
Anyways, back to Marie's birthday... she was surprised when she saw me with the cake. Awwsh. :) She said she was thankful and all and she really couldn't believe that for the firs time in the universe, someone did something like that for her. Awwww. :) I'm happy Marie. I miss youu and I miss our bonding so much. I'm happy that you had fun today at our "dinner" haha :)
lovelovelove you and i super miss you to death.
it's so sad we weren't like how we used to be nung 1st term... but i am wishing to spend more time with you... like 1st term. :)
Thank me because I chose to be happy for you even though alam mo na... medyo haha namomoblema akoo. :) mwuah mwuah. :)
- - -
Crush - David Archuleta
Cause the possibility
that you would ever feel the same way
About me
It's just too much, just too much
Why do I keep running from the truth
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
And I just got to know
Do you ever think
When you're all alone
All that we can be
Where this thing can go
Am I crazy or falling in love
Is it really just another crush
For Dynarel class today, we went in front of CSB Main and had prayer rally for Mindanao and then we left na. Marie, Inna, Mon and I went to Yellow Cab to buy pizza because it is Marie's birthday today so she thought of treating us pizza. When we were at YC, Mon and I left early to buy "chips"... well we did buy some but we went to Red Ribbon to buy a cake for her. :) I knew that there was something missing and so I thought of buying her a cake. :)
Called up Inna to go first to school, plaza v to be exact and don't let Marie know because we will be surprising her with the cake. :) So yeah... went back to school... saw RObbie!:) Awwh, gee if only I knew robbie was there... I could have dropped by in the office... when he called me I froze and looked at him in a blurry way and said "Ohhh! Robbie!" Haha Aww, I feel really sad cuz whenever he goes to CSB (and prolly the office) I'm not there. Huhuhu. :((
Anyways, back to Marie's birthday... she was surprised when she saw me with the cake. Awwsh. :) She said she was thankful and all and she really couldn't believe that for the firs time in the universe, someone did something like that for her. Awwww. :) I'm happy Marie. I miss youu and I miss our bonding so much. I'm happy that you had fun today at our "dinner" haha :)
lovelovelove you and i super miss you to death.
it's so sad we weren't like how we used to be nung 1st term... but i am wishing to spend more time with you... like 1st term. :)
Thank me because I chose to be happy for you even though alam mo na... medyo haha namomoblema akoo. :) mwuah mwuah. :)
- - -
Crush - David Archuleta
Cause the possibility
that you would ever feel the same way
About me
It's just too much, just too much
Why do I keep running from the truth
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
And I just got to know
Do you ever think
When you're all alone
All that we can be
Where this thing can go
Am I crazy or falling in love
Is it really just another crush


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home