Monday, October 13, 2008

short term memory??

I'm now in 10th floor with Inna, Mon, and Yolec doing our filipino game report thingo..
Currently helping them find short stories for our questionnaires later. Mon and Inna have been giving me examples in order for me to understand what we're gonna do for our game later... and right now... I can't remember what to do again. Huhu God help me remember things. I am a short minded right now and it's not good... It's NOT GOOD. haha :))

Mmkay I'll go back and find tagalog short stories so that our group can eat naaa. Huhu
Good luck to us!:))
Hmm.. Intecom midterm exam is on thursday! Damn Shit.
It was suppose to be on Oct28!! Huhu
I've got lots of things to do this weeek!
but it's all GOOOD.
Atleast we're doing something naa. Haha
I've had a loooong break from school even if we have school but i don't feel like we're doing anything. Darn.

Anyhooo. I really have to go and help.
Our teacher got mad at us last meeting cuz we didn't attend her class.. and she said we're dead meat. :)) hahaha

KK, gtg

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home