day 1
Heyo fellas!:)
As I said on my last post... I will try and blog as often as I can so that somehow this is my "therapy" for being a short term memory. Ha!Ha! :))
Anyhoo.
I got in comski class just right on time. Like 235pm? Yeah, 5 minutes late but it's ok. :D
We did some kind of "hints-for-our-tests". Okay, it's all about hints for us so we'll be able to get the right answers for our test. Darn.. Iono what the heck we were doing earlier.. some kind of a Instruction survey thingo that I don't get a thing. Good thing she didn't collect it or else.. haha. I was this close from falling as sleep earlier. :|:|
Then, Algeb has arrive. Another boring lesson. Grr. New topics! Algebra Functions(?). Haha. I think I should start reviewing for algeb. Hmm. I really suck at maths, man. Tsk.
Anyways after algeb, most of the people in class ran up to the Class Standing for Dynarel. Well as I saw... I was suppose to have one absent... but he didn't mark it. :)) wee. Then.. My activities in class are okay.. haven't fail any so far and for my projects from him.. i got a good mark. I think it was out of 50... and I got 50. Hmm that means 100?? :O Ohh, gee. :)) Soo happy. I hope even if I didn't do good with my midterms in dyna.. i hope my grade will still pull since my class standing is high. :D
Phew. After Dynarel... Mon, Annie and I left right after. We were sooo hungry so we went straight to CSB Main and ate Paotsin. :)
Went home after and watched School Rumble. Was gonna sleep now but then I thought of updating. Gawd I don't like it when I update like this.. haha it's so corny. haha :))
Kk i'll see noww. :) chao!
As I said on my last post... I will try and blog as often as I can so that somehow this is my "therapy" for being a short term memory. Ha!Ha! :))
Anyhoo.
I got in comski class just right on time. Like 235pm? Yeah, 5 minutes late but it's ok. :D
We did some kind of "hints-for-our-tests". Okay, it's all about hints for us so we'll be able to get the right answers for our test. Darn.. Iono what the heck we were doing earlier.. some kind of a Instruction survey thingo that I don't get a thing. Good thing she didn't collect it or else.. haha. I was this close from falling as sleep earlier. :|:|
Then, Algeb has arrive. Another boring lesson. Grr. New topics! Algebra Functions(?). Haha. I think I should start reviewing for algeb. Hmm. I really suck at maths, man. Tsk.
Anyways after algeb, most of the people in class ran up to the Class Standing for Dynarel. Well as I saw... I was suppose to have one absent... but he didn't mark it. :)) wee. Then.. My activities in class are okay.. haven't fail any so far and for my projects from him.. i got a good mark. I think it was out of 50... and I got 50. Hmm that means 100?? :O Ohh, gee. :)) Soo happy. I hope even if I didn't do good with my midterms in dyna.. i hope my grade will still pull since my class standing is high. :D
Phew. After Dynarel... Mon, Annie and I left right after. We were sooo hungry so we went straight to CSB Main and ate Paotsin. :)
Went home after and watched School Rumble. Was gonna sleep now but then I thought of updating. Gawd I don't like it when I update like this.. haha it's so corny. haha :))
Kk i'll see noww. :) chao!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home