Thursday, October 16, 2008

All I do...

On wed, I didn't go to school because I chose to do my dynarel projects so that I will be able to finish all of them by today. I'm only gonna do Parish Church then I'm off to bed.

Anyhoo. Only Yolec knew why I didn't go to school... then he and I were texting yesterday... here it goes...

Mimi: Haii nakOo yolec baka mis mo lng kmi...
Yolec: Oo nga...miss ko kau...:) naks!
Mimi: Ahh.... *yolec pouts* Hahaha. i hug you. peace. :)
Yolec: Hahaha. . . *hug* din . . . Hahaha. :)
Mimi: wah! i can't breath! ><
Yolec: Hahahaha. . . *hugs tighter*
Mimi: *mimi's dead*
Yolec: Nooo! Huhu... "1..2..3...Clear!" *tuggushh*
Mimi: *toot....toot* --------------
Yolec: Nooo! Isa pa! "1..2..3...Clear!" *tuggushh* "1..2..3...Clear!" *tuggushh*.. breath mimi.. Breath... Hahaha. :)
Mimi: -------- Doc: I'm sorry... *silence*
Yolec: Hindi ako papayag! Tawagin ko si Dr. Frankenstein... papabuhay kita.. hahaaha :)
Mimi: Doc: I'm sory sir, Frankenstine has died hundreds of years ago... I'm no God.
Yolec: Waah... huhu... di pede... huhu *sniff sniff* (punches the wall)
Mimi: ..... Uyy!:) ok that was weird...but funny... yay i'm home!:)

Hahaha. LOL. hai ganyan ako pag weird.. random thoughts come out. tsk. haha :))
Ok! I'll go back with my last proj!:)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home