Goodbye High School, Hello College!
Gee, just now it hit me about really going to college. How I need to move on and leave all the high school memories behind because I've got a new life to look forward for.
I just remembered a while ago how every first day of school at HKMA was. I remember feeling excited and nervous at the same time. Excited because I'll see my friends again and I'm excited to hear them all crazy and stuff. Nervous because... it's a new year! I miss my friends in HongKong so much na.. .I miss my Kostka friends too but then you know my whole HS life was in HongKong so I do remember and miss a lot of those memories more. - and since i didn't really love love my stay in kostka so yeah (but i still love my circle of friends in kostka!).
Sorry, I can't express my words that much. I am feeling a lot more nervous now. Gawd! I need to stop cuz I know I won't be able to sleep properly later! Nyahaha!
Wish my luck tomorrow! >3< - - - Trumpets
I ate lunch with karissa and sam at pinoydon. Okay, I was 25mins late! Nyahaha! Sorry guys! Pero it's okay. Hehe Later JP & Ate len came by din and sat with us. Eon, talk talk lang and then someone came! We all stopped talking and just well we kinda talked pero not like the way when he wasn't there pa. Basta.. then we paid our bills and then went to class. Kuya Mark was late so we waited...
He came and we started practicing. New steps. :)
Oh! There was about 14 (including myself) tried doing those floor works? for this part of the dance but unfortunately, Kuya Peter didn't choose me. Ohwell, it's okay... its okay he didn't choose me cuz I won't be there on thursday so I won't be able to practice the floor works. So I guess it's fine.
Class B showed their dance to us today and we did the same. Kuya Mark said it's for us to know how it feels to be standing there, performing in front of the people we don't know. It was okay for me.. felt kinda nervous pero okay lang. I made a mistake though but okay lang.. practice more la!
Class finished late today.. 445pm. Extented. Man, I felt so tired na at 4pm and I think it was because I tried/auditioned for the floor works that Kuya Peter taught us before he picked the 8 students. Floor works are soo tiring pala! Man, that's when I felt more of being in a street dance! Diba kasi sa street dance ganun halos ginagawa? Mostly floor works? Nyahaha! I had no more energy to give after 4pm.
Haii. I guess I better sleep. I'm tired and nervous.
Chao!:)
I just remembered a while ago how every first day of school at HKMA was. I remember feeling excited and nervous at the same time. Excited because I'll see my friends again and I'm excited to hear them all crazy and stuff. Nervous because... it's a new year! I miss my friends in HongKong so much na.. .I miss my Kostka friends too but then you know my whole HS life was in HongKong so I do remember and miss a lot of those memories more. - and since i didn't really love love my stay in kostka so yeah (but i still love my circle of friends in kostka!).
Sorry, I can't express my words that much. I am feeling a lot more nervous now. Gawd! I need to stop cuz I know I won't be able to sleep properly later! Nyahaha!
Wish my luck tomorrow! >3< - - - Trumpets
I ate lunch with karissa and sam at pinoydon. Okay, I was 25mins late! Nyahaha! Sorry guys! Pero it's okay. Hehe Later JP & Ate len came by din and sat with us. Eon, talk talk lang and then someone came! We all stopped talking and just well we kinda talked pero not like the way when he wasn't there pa. Basta.. then we paid our bills and then went to class. Kuya Mark was late so we waited...
He came and we started practicing. New steps. :)
Oh! There was about 14 (including myself) tried doing those floor works? for this part of the dance but unfortunately, Kuya Peter didn't choose me. Ohwell, it's okay... its okay he didn't choose me cuz I won't be there on thursday so I won't be able to practice the floor works. So I guess it's fine.
Class B showed their dance to us today and we did the same. Kuya Mark said it's for us to know how it feels to be standing there, performing in front of the people we don't know. It was okay for me.. felt kinda nervous pero okay lang. I made a mistake though but okay lang.. practice more la!
Class finished late today.. 445pm. Extented. Man, I felt so tired na at 4pm and I think it was because I tried/auditioned for the floor works that Kuya Peter taught us before he picked the 8 students. Floor works are soo tiring pala! Man, that's when I felt more of being in a street dance! Diba kasi sa street dance ganun halos ginagawa? Mostly floor works? Nyahaha! I had no more energy to give after 4pm.
Haii. I guess I better sleep. I'm tired and nervous.
Chao!:)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home