FMA7!
Trumpets was fun... well it is always fun but then yesterday was different. I arrived Podium at around 205pm already, I saw Krissa and we went to Trumpets together. The staff there told us to go to this room with the other SDTs and I don't know if the guy who did the sharing was one of the MNVRS or what but ohwell this guy did some sharing and then he prayed over us. It was really weird cuz all of a sudden out of nowhere they suddenly had this sharing that is kind of far away from God & dance. haha :P Ohwell :|:)
Anyhoo, we didn't really get to practice that much because one of the teachers in Trumpets made us make some sloganish for our introduction before we dance for our recital. So yeah.. it was fun we ended up making this:
Man, it was tiring but heyy i noticed that I am getting comfortable in class now. Yay! No more frustrations and such. :):)
- - -
Today, mom and i left early so we can enroll early and leave early.
The whole process was fine. I had fun talking to the doctor who checked my body up. Haha
She was asking me random stuff and I didn't realize we're done. Haha
I took a lot of time doing the Drug Test!
Gee we had to fill almost full for our Urine test and it soo sucky because I only filled up half of the bottle given! Hahaha LOL
Mom made me drink a can of coke and about 6 glass of water straight so I can fill the bottle up na. I had to do it trice okay! My tummy was so full with water that I didn't get to eat lunch.
Oh oh! speaking of lunch. We went to the cafeteria so that mama can eat then sa tabi lang namin... like us (walk way) a guy (haha we passed by him once or twice and kahawig nya si gerald). And then i left kasi cr ulit akoooo (cuz of too much water inside haha) when i came back.. he stood up sa sit nya and said hi to me! EKKK kidding! hahaa.. He stood up and left...
then i told mama...
Mimi: ma ung guy na un oh hinintay pa ako dumating before sya umalis! ahihihihi
Mama: tumitingin nga sya banda saatin kanina eh... when u were still sitting there..
Ahihihi! Funny funny. Lol. Mom knows I am a boy crazy but then I wasn't that into the guy cuz I don't know... haha pero malay nyoo! if he goes csb woot! haha jokeee
On monday, I'll have to come back to benilde and attend the orientation. Blah, I might see dexter there... and maybe joane (hi joane!) haha. :)
- - -
Anyhoo, we didn't really get to practice that much because one of the teachers in Trumpets made us make some sloganish for our introduction before we dance for our recital. So yeah.. it was fun we ended up making this:
"Ta-rat- ta-rat-tat Cee!Haha it was funny but I enjoyed it. Hehe minsan lang kami maging hyper sa class hehe. :P
Ta-rat-ta-rat-tat Ceee!
....
Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans [Jeans]
Boots with the fur [With the fur]
The whole Trumpets are looking at us.
We hit the flo [hoo hoo!]
Next thing you know
We got low low low low low low low low
....
Say... Ceeeee!!"
Man, it was tiring but heyy i noticed that I am getting comfortable in class now. Yay! No more frustrations and such. :):)
- - -
Today, mom and i left early so we can enroll early and leave early.
The whole process was fine. I had fun talking to the doctor who checked my body up. Haha
She was asking me random stuff and I didn't realize we're done. Haha
I took a lot of time doing the Drug Test!
Gee we had to fill almost full for our Urine test and it soo sucky because I only filled up half of the bottle given! Hahaha LOL
Mom made me drink a can of coke and about 6 glass of water straight so I can fill the bottle up na. I had to do it trice okay! My tummy was so full with water that I didn't get to eat lunch.
Oh oh! speaking of lunch. We went to the cafeteria so that mama can eat then sa tabi lang namin... like us (walk way) a guy (haha we passed by him once or twice and kahawig nya si gerald). And then i left kasi cr ulit akoooo (cuz of too much water inside haha) when i came back.. he stood up sa sit nya and said hi to me! EKKK kidding! hahaa.. He stood up and left...
then i told mama...
Mimi: ma ung guy na un oh hinintay pa ako dumating before sya umalis! ahihihihi
Mama: tumitingin nga sya banda saatin kanina eh... when u were still sitting there..
Ahihihi! Funny funny. Lol. Mom knows I am a boy crazy but then I wasn't that into the guy cuz I don't know... haha pero malay nyoo! if he goes csb woot! haha jokeee
On monday, I'll have to come back to benilde and attend the orientation. Blah, I might see dexter there... and maybe joane (hi joane!) haha. :)
- - -
Btw, I'm gonna be in section FMA7
and my sched is like this

i'm okay with it na cept on t-ths, man imma get home at 7pm?
Huhuhu! :((
and my sched is like this

i'm okay with it na cept on t-ths, man imma get home at 7pm?
Huhuhu! :((


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home