Thursday, April 17, 2008

natamaan naa!

"On another note.. how do you deal with finding out that the guy you are crushing on is MARRIED?! Has a cute cute little baby, and is more than 10 years older than you?!?! HAHAHA! It's quite a laugh! I just wanna laugh it all off! But but.. crush ko talaga sya!! Ha ha ha! And oh, he's a dancer. I am attracted to good dancers! I can't help it! Dancing and dancers... what can I say? I just can't deny how much I love them both! Hehe.."- Joan Kristine

OMGGG i can totally relate as in right now! I'm just not sure how many babies my crush have though! LOL I was telling some of my close friends about that person i find cute on and they're all telling me na pati daw ba daw ung mga ganun pinapatulan ko! Hahaha!! Hellooo i just find them cute! What's wrong with that? Crush lang naman eh... haha

Haii nakuuu!

"And oh, he's a dancer. I am attracted to good dancers!"

Wahhh ako din sobraa! May pogi points ang mga guys na gwapo, mabait, di mayabang at lalong lalo na na magaling sumayaw! as in hiphop, streetdance. gahhh! *melting*

Hahaha! nababaliw na akooo alis na nga akooo! haha

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home