Monday, April 28, 2008

so excited

Hey y'all! How you guys been doin?
I've been staying at my Lola's place that's why I don't blog that much and plus I have nothing new to blog about.

Last friday, it was my Tita's 35th birthday and we went 9 Waves Resort to celebrate her birthday. It was fun! We tried their new long slide and I don't know but it really doesn't work for me! haha My tita, sister and tito tried it and they could slide all the way but for me? I couldn't! I had to use my hands and feet to make me slide! Haha Had fun! I had an eye for this guy that night! haha Lol! See wherever I go there must be a guy I kinda like! hahaha

Whaaat? Yes, I admit I'm a boy crazy so what?? haha at least i'm honest!

pictures here.
- - -

On monday, charlene, itchan and I went somewhere at Antipolo to do some OutReach Program with homeless children, kids without parents, and kids that were left by their parents for some reason. I had fun playing with the kids and spending my short time with them. It is very sad to see them living in those kind of situation.. you know without parents.. having not much to eat. I really feel blessed that I have both of my parents to take care of me and give me shelter and food that I need. But really, I really feel those children. :( Imagine there were about 10 babies and they had no parents to be there for them? Really sad. :(

pictures here.

- - -

I had some thinking.. well I was recalling the time when Reanne told me that she and her father think I am what you call half catholic & half christian. I don't want to change my religion (as catholic) but then sometimes I miss the way how I can really put myself into whenever I go to the River (reanne's youth). It's like I really feel Daddy's presence whenever I attend River. But I don't want to be bad in a way that my path is leading me to become a Christian because I grew up and was born to be a Catholic but now I don't know. I know in the end that the decision is mine whether or not to remain a catholic or be a christian but I'm scared to take some chances cuz I will be different from my family. :( Haii. I guess I'll just leave this first and think about it when it's the time. I'm still too young to make decisions.

Wala lang I just wanted to share.

- - -

oh btw I will be getting these soon!
MacBookPro
Macbook Pro
cintiq_top_black
CintiQ

Wee so excitedd!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home