Sunday, April 20, 2008

God is really there.

I'm talking to my mom right now.. and she just told me what happened to them when they were flying back to Hong Kong.

Grabe yung experience namin ni Carlo sa flight na ito. It was really a series of unfortunate events in the truest sense of the word. It was okay until an hour after nung papasok na yata sa territory ng HK, nag-announce yung pilot that the weather in HK is very bad. It was black storn so we can't proceed. We arrived Mla at 9:10. I was not able to call you guys na kasi naka-roaming na ang mobile ko and P120 na lang ang load. In case of emergency, wala na akong pantawag. There is no problem naman going back to manila. Then they announced that we will fly at 12am. No food, no drinks were given to us so we have to buy our own. Eh wala na akong peso na dala. Buti na lang, I brought along my US$1 bills. Yun ang ginamit ko. Pati sila BJ, wawa. they don't have extra money so i just bought food for the 4 of us. So ubos na rin ang US$bills ko. Paglabas namin, I need to withdraw pa kasi I have no HK$ for our taxi. Di na kami nagpasundo kay daday para makasabay sila BJ. Naku, offline ang 2 ATM ng HSBC! Grabe talaga. So I have to call Daday but wala akong makitang phone booth. God is really good....nakita ko sila Melvin dun, (mga anak ni Tita Ting). Sinundo din yung isang brother nila. Ayun nang ram ako ng mobile to call daday para ntayin kami sa labas ng building so he can pay the taxi na lang.

Gosh. I knew something wasn't right that day. But then I am sooo thankful talaga that my mom and brother and even Bj & Yanyan (both are my HK and yfc friends) arrived HK safely. Thank you Daddy!

Anyhooos New layout! yess it's made by me. I wanted to try it out if I can make a layout like what I did for my multiply Wee I'm so happy. Hope you like it guys. :) hehe Credits to dA users and to Ayeka cuz she really inspires me alot with her kawaii worksshag bands . ^^=

- - -

Yesterday my cousins and I went to Galleria, and pramis i fell in love with this place called The 5th/50th Avenue.. it was next to Robinson Departmentstore. Basta it was like all the things you want to buy!! I'm going back there to buy a apair of shades and bracelet.. haha :D I'm falling inlove with shag bands (those rubber bracelets?). Imma buy more of those when I get to shop. :)

- - -

Look what I found!
Pictures from Erika's camera on Prom day!


me & ian - haha iono what was happening why we were laughing. haha

1. chiara. camille.laura.mimi || 2. gene's date, aira. laraine. mimi. erika

1. waiting... || 2. cotillion.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home