Monday, May 12, 2008

Frosh Frosh!!


Frosh Orientation was F.U.N!;) - GO GREEN!

I arrived CSB exactly 8am I guess and I saw almost half of the people na in the theater room. I met two MMA students at the theater room while waiting but unfortunately, they aren't my blockmates. (danng, i forgot their names) Anyhoo, Dexter was there too! So cool, he's the only one I know from my school who will be studying at SDA too! - Goodluck na lang Marielle, Nigs and Edwin sa orientation! :P (HRM/HRIM ata kukunin nila?)

So yeah.. met 33 of my blockmates and so far? They're okay. Almost all of us have different characteristics well from what I observe but I guess it's okay `cuz I am more into looking forward on getting to know them since they will be my blockmates for 2 sems so yeah make the most out of it. :) Hehe

Oh yeah, we played 3 different funny games.
1. Do you love me?
2. Sushi
3. Pony Game/Dance

Haha the games are really funny especially #3. We really didn't have the energy or the mood to sing and dance "PONY" because... it really did look soo (esp for guys) bad but then I'm sure our orientators just wanted us to break the ice. :P Hehe But I think what I loved the most was when we went to the Theater Hall and I super lovee Brother AFC? Haha What's his name again? Isn't it Arian? Ohwell basta the Brother who gave a sharing kanina was hilarious and he was super duper cool! I wouldn't mind him being any of my teachers in my subjects! I'll prolly won't miss any of his lesson as well! Haha

He was like sharing about his life as a La Sallista ever since he was young and that he even came from La Salle Santiago Zobel for his grade school & highschool. However, when he was about to go college (he did passed up, ateneo & dlsu mind you) his dad made him go Ateneo instead even if he's heart was still to La Salle but in the end though he was still able to climb back and be with the La Salles. :) Awww. He's such a loyal lasallista. Haha =P

But he was soo cool though! He's I think one of the Brothers that I met na super cool! He was making fun about how Zobel & Alabang, Ayala kids talk because they talk like this right? Like Omg? Like... duhh? Haha (heyy it's okay zobels cuz I do speak like that too.. i'm not making fun of you guys naman). And he was like.. "they don't say it as Ah-La-Bang, it's Ei-La-Beng." Lol!

Okay I won't talk na lang basta ang mashashare ko na lang IS I had fun and I think I will really enjoy my college at CSB. :)

The Pep Squad welcomed us btw! I wanna join it na tuloy!

- - -

Oh gee. You know there's so many orgs in school that I want to be part of? I think I am sure about joining MediaMax & Layout Designer & Varsity team (Volleyball). Yes man! One of my dream! Volleyball varsity! :)

I don't know yet about joining the Pep Squad because I don't know how to do splits, cartwheel and all those cheerleaders' moves but then I really wanna try something new. I also don't know about joining Modern dance. If it is modern modern dance as in hiphop then maybe.
Basta MediaMax, LD & Volleyball I will prolly join those. :)

Yay I'm excited. I'm pretty excited for school already especially now that we're going to have our classes at SDA building! Whooaaaa. :) Hehe pero I'm excited about joining the orgs too! :)

8 days more!:)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home