the little things
Happy Birthday May-ers!
Belated Happy Birthday to Aanchal! (May 3rd)
Wooosh I forgot to greet her.

cute yeh? i know. :)
New layout! Not made by me though but I credit lyricaltragedy for the layout. I edited some places though so that it will look a bit balanced.
Anyhoo hows everyone? I'm back here at Antipolo. Yay! Atlast, after so long at Marikina I kinda missed my real home. Haha. Oh yesterday, we went church first and then to Sta. Lucia to play bowling. I saw Hanika! I haven't seen her for like I think when I got my report card which was first week of April? Fun fun!:) Hehe Yeah so we played bowling.. it was fun. haha After that we ate at Red Ribbon and bought Chicharon so we will munch at my lola's place while watching tv. Yes, I had my tummy blowned up again. Haha You know even if I'm wearing braces I still eat a lot. Haha They said papayat daw pag may brace bakit ganun even if I have it I still eat a lot? Haha! Pasaway talaga!:P
- - -
Trumpets. So far it's okay... I'm having fun.. sort of. Last thursday, Sam was absent. We all thought Ate Len will be the one who's absent because she said twas her only vacation but then it turned out that Sam took the time off without telling us! Well wherever you are Sam, you missed a lot! We had new steps and new formation. Man it's confusing. I have something to admit, mataas ang pride ko kaya I always feel like I always need to be good, I need to be graceful and dance like Maja Salvador but I can't. I know I need to practice more but then it frustrates me a lot whenever I see myself dance OKAY (only). I look at myself at the mirror everyday dancing our steps but it seems like I can't improve it. Gah! I don't know when I started being like this. :( It's so hard to always remind yourself to be the best because it's so tiring when you don't see the result/or see it so slow.
Haii. I hope I'll get through this. I don't want to feel that way anymore because it bothers me a lot instead of trying to improve myself more. - I guess it's really hard when you idolize stars that are really good and be in the same level when you are just a starter. XP
- - -
Mom is coming back tomorrow afternoon! Yay! I'm excited. I think I'll come with my Tito when he picks my mom up at the airport so that if ever they can just drop me off at Podium. Or maybe not. Haha I'd like to see my Macbook before I go Trumpets. Haha Adik. :D
Oh yeah speaking of Trumpets, they will have some kind of Trumpets Fair on May14 and I don't know yet if I'm going. LeaLuLu said she'll come. Haha I'm thinking who to bring pa... pero before I invite I have to ask pa if outsiders can come. I don't know kasi eh. I hope Ate Len can come kasi parang pupunta ata si JP eh. I'll ask them tomorrow. :)
Our Showcase/Recital will be at I think the end of May. The last time they announced it they said May29th but I'll confirm. Anyhoo anyone wants to watch ME dance (haha) you can go Trumpets PlayShop at the Podium 5th floor and then buy tickets there. Php150 for one ticket. Come and Join us!:)
- - -

Huhu Reason Conference! I wanna go!
But then it's all the way to HONGKONG! :((
I remember going here last year and it was fun!
REASONLive - listen to them
Anyhoo hows everyone? I'm back here at Antipolo. Yay! Atlast, after so long at Marikina I kinda missed my real home. Haha. Oh yesterday, we went church first and then to Sta. Lucia to play bowling. I saw Hanika! I haven't seen her for like I think when I got my report card which was first week of April? Fun fun!:) Hehe Yeah so we played bowling.. it was fun. haha After that we ate at Red Ribbon and bought Chicharon so we will munch at my lola's place while watching tv. Yes, I had my tummy blowned up again. Haha You know even if I'm wearing braces I still eat a lot. Haha They said papayat daw pag may brace bakit ganun even if I have it I still eat a lot? Haha! Pasaway talaga!:P
- - -
Trumpets. So far it's okay... I'm having fun.. sort of. Last thursday, Sam was absent. We all thought Ate Len will be the one who's absent because she said twas her only vacation but then it turned out that Sam took the time off without telling us! Well wherever you are Sam, you missed a lot! We had new steps and new formation. Man it's confusing. I have something to admit, mataas ang pride ko kaya I always feel like I always need to be good, I need to be graceful and dance like Maja Salvador but I can't. I know I need to practice more but then it frustrates me a lot whenever I see myself dance OKAY (only). I look at myself at the mirror everyday dancing our steps but it seems like I can't improve it. Gah! I don't know when I started being like this. :( It's so hard to always remind yourself to be the best because it's so tiring when you don't see the result/or see it so slow.
Haii. I hope I'll get through this. I don't want to feel that way anymore because it bothers me a lot instead of trying to improve myself more. - I guess it's really hard when you idolize stars that are really good and be in the same level when you are just a starter. XP
- - -
Mom is coming back tomorrow afternoon! Yay! I'm excited. I think I'll come with my Tito when he picks my mom up at the airport so that if ever they can just drop me off at Podium. Or maybe not. Haha I'd like to see my Macbook before I go Trumpets. Haha Adik. :D
Oh yeah speaking of Trumpets, they will have some kind of Trumpets Fair on May14 and I don't know yet if I'm going. LeaLuLu said she'll come. Haha I'm thinking who to bring pa... pero before I invite I have to ask pa if outsiders can come. I don't know kasi eh. I hope Ate Len can come kasi parang pupunta ata si JP eh. I'll ask them tomorrow. :)
Our Showcase/Recital will be at I think the end of May. The last time they announced it they said May29th but I'll confirm. Anyhoo anyone wants to watch ME dance (haha) you can go Trumpets PlayShop at the Podium 5th floor and then buy tickets there. Php150 for one ticket. Come and Join us!:)
- - -

Huhu Reason Conference! I wanna go!
But then it's all the way to HONGKONG! :((
I remember going here last year and it was fun!
REASONLive - listen to them


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home