1:40AM
*Note: New layee! It was made by Ava. When I used this skin I was wondering how come it looked familiar then later on I found out it was made by her and then I remembered her using it before. :P
- credits to her!
Oh yeah! My dentist adjusted my braces 2 days ago and my brackets are dark pink now!:)
I can feel it tightening right now. Gah! It really do feels weird. :|:|
Goshh, my post is soo boring!
School will be in 4 days! O.o
Ohmygulayy!! It's soo near na but I'm still not ready yet!!
okay, i am kinda excited but i am nervous tooo!!!
Man, I haven't even finish my dance lesson yet!
I'll have it `til May29th!
Gah! But I actually do have a plan.
But then I feel guilty `cuz I know school is my priority but I can't also miss a lot of parts on our recital when I attended my dance lesson with a perfect attendance, paid Php 6,150, and I'll be dancing for a short part lang?! A big NO! The reason why I took up dance lesson was because I love dancing and now that I was given a chance to show people what I've got & what I've learned this summer, I don't think I can just miss any lessons out!
Man, I can feel college life now.
Have to make decisions on my own now.
Damnit!
I'll miss 2 days of school... I guess it'll be fine? I hope so. :|:|
I am not the kind of person who always take leave or get sick kaya I think it's okay na I'll miss two days? Goshh! I am feeling guilty talaga! :|:P
- credits to her!
Oh yeah! My dentist adjusted my braces 2 days ago and my brackets are dark pink now!:)
I can feel it tightening right now. Gah! It really do feels weird. :|:|
Goshh, my post is soo boring!
School will be in 4 days! O.o
Ohmygulayy!! It's soo near na but I'm still not ready yet!!
okay, i am kinda excited but i am nervous tooo!!!
Man, I haven't even finish my dance lesson yet!
I'll have it `til May29th!
Gah! But I actually do have a plan.
But then I feel guilty `cuz I know school is my priority but I can't also miss a lot of parts on our recital when I attended my dance lesson with a perfect attendance, paid Php 6,150, and I'll be dancing for a short part lang?! A big NO! The reason why I took up dance lesson was because I love dancing and now that I was given a chance to show people what I've got & what I've learned this summer, I don't think I can just miss any lessons out!
Man, I can feel college life now.
Have to make decisions on my own now.
Damnit!
I'll miss 2 days of school... I guess it'll be fine? I hope so. :|:|
I am not the kind of person who always take leave or get sick kaya I think it's okay na I'll miss two days? Goshh! I am feeling guilty talaga! :|:P


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home