Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Trumpets Fair `08

Trumpets Fair `08
I arrived AFP Theater about 2ishpm and I was with JP & Karissa the whole day. We were bored watching the PlayShop Idol so we decided to sit outside na lang. There wasn't any games as well so really it was soo boring. Me and the girls and Daryl had our faces with "C" to cheer up our classmates who will join the contest. :)

They let us in the theater I think 15mins before 7pm, yess that was really long! Oh! Oh! I finally saw my crush from SDTD!!! Ohmyshizzlingshit! Haha I used to just see him at Astrid's multiply but then yesterday... I SAW HIM! Acck! May hawig sya ni Robi (from PBB)! OmyGulay!! Haha Dino Imperial was there too! pero di na ako nag pa pic.. hiya ako eh.:P

So we got in the theater na when Sam CONCEPCION passed by ME! Acck! I was pulling Karissa so that we can take picture with him but then she was pulling me to our seats! OhGolly! That was my only chance, you knoww! Huhu Anyways, show started and the kids are soo cute! Hehe Oh! Oh! SDT-C 's SEXY (our class) won the competition for teens! Hell yeah! I'm so proud to be in this class, really. Not only because we won yesterday but also because my classmates are really nice and really fun to be with.. oh and don't forget out teachers! Hehe :)

High School Musical Trumpets version sang "We're All in This Together" yesterday. Yepp, Sam & Cheska was there. :) Ohh.. Cheska looks more American in person than on magazines/tv. Hehe :P Gab Valenciano & his sister, Kiana(?) was there too!:)

Manoeuvers danced yestreday.. not all of them though cuz most of the guys aren't there.. they I think performed their dance last year.. videos are coming up soon!:)

Ohh!!!! Josef from PBB was there as well! We saw him after the show and wow a lot of the girls went crazy including myself and we took picture with him! Haha Lol!


with Krizzia

with Josef!:)


SEXY-with me and Karissa, yay we won!!

C stand for class C && stands for Camille! wooot!

Trumpets - SDTC (streetdance teens - C )
I have lesson later at 2pm again. I think I'll meet Karissa up at 1pm though and eat lunch together. Polishing na lang daw starting from today for our dance. Blah! Imma bring my camera para picture picture if we have time. Okay, Imma get ready na.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home