Wednesday, May 21, 2008

1st day of school at CSB

I reached SDA at about 655am and I reached my classroom which was on the 9th floor btw at I think exactly 7am or just some minutes after because I kinda got lost with the classrooms signs! First lesson was General Psychology, our teacher was nice and not that strict so I'm okay. 1 down 2 more to go! We introduced ourselves to the class, talked a little about ourselves and then she just briefly talked about what psychology is and stuff.

After the first lesson, I came up to Loren to say hi and to some of our blockmates that I met during orientation. :) Loren and I decided to go to the main building to get out IDs since we had 1hr20mins break but we stopped over the CR and that's where we met Mica (pronounced it as me-kah, not maikuh). She's our blockmate too and I forgot what she asked me eh.. basta eon we started talking and I invited her to come with us to get our Ids. :) After getting my ID, Loren wasn't able to get hers because she forgot her clearance:( we went to Jolibee to eat. After that we went back to SDA so that we won't be late for the next class.

Met our History teacher and yes, she did seem pretty okay okay... she kinda sound strict though but it's okay! Then after history, we went to the next class at 0915 and there I met Joane. She said "Hi!" to me and I just stood there looking at her like I was trying to figure out her name... nyaha nakakahiya. Sorry Joane! But yeah yay i met her naa. :) I'll be seeing her whenever we switch classes on m-w-f for filipino class. :)

Filipino class was fun! We thought or at least I thought that he was strict kasi when he came in the class it was so noisy, and everyone was just talking so loud and then he told us if we can cut the yellow papers with out talking and just use our hands to cut the papers only. Weird. But then after when we started asking us which school we came from and why csb? the class was back to being noisy. The teacher is fun and funny :) I hope he is really fun during class!:)

Ohoh! I saw dexter and his friends passed by 0915. Nyaha he even went back pa to look if it was me cguro who he saw! Funny. Sayang di ko nakita si nigs with his coat and tie attire! Nyahaha! =))

After class, Loren, Mica and I went to the cafe (12th floor) to do our History Activity work so that konti na lang gagawin namin on friday. :) Oooh, the cafe was okay... nice... it's so black & white! hehe.

Went home alone. Commuted alone too but it's a good feeling. :)
I feel like I was in HK commuting alone. Yiiee!
Marunong na akooo!
Tara let's! Lakwatsa! Nyahaha Kiddin!

Hey, I think it's enough about my 1st day.. tomorrow naman for my second day.
Boohoo... Imma miss trumpets tomorrow. :(
Ohwell, okay lang wala namang bagong steps sa tues na ulit. =))

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home