Thursday, April 17, 2008

Whyyy?!?!

OMG!! I wanna cry so badly!

School starts on May21 so meaning there might some time that I won't be able to take up my dance lesson! Unless we can go home at 1pm then it's okay. I really can't help but panic everytime I think about it.

Oh and guess what trumpet's final dance rehearsal is on May28 (1-2?) and the show will be on May29!! Both dates are school days! Aiiyaah! I really hope my schedule won't really clash with my dance lesson because I seriously don't want to miss any of my lesson because I don't want to miss any new steps! Tsaka.. haha I'll see someone. hahaha

Haii.... SANA HINDI MAG CLASH!!!!!

- - -

Mimi: Unlitxt20
*sent it to Nigs by mistake*
Nigs: Wow ako na pala may ari ng globe. haha!

Mimi: .... when are you going to take the ceu exam?
Nigs: NOW! Badtrip haha! sandali lang toh shotgun.

Jorge: if you pass benilde where will you study?
Mimi: Benilde
Jorge: what course ka sa uste?
Mimi: Education
Jorge: benilde?
Mimi: MMA
Jorge: mixed martial arts??
Mimi: wow ganda! multimedia arts!
Jorge: kala ko mixed martial arts.. tama naman ung last word ko eh
Mimi: hahahaha un lang!!!
Jorge: pagbigyan mo na ako
Mimi: hahaha opo!
Jorge: hahaha yes daddy dapat
Mimi: hahahah!!!! opo daddy
Jorge: hahaha good girl


Jorge Ang: ARCHERS na kyo ni mika
Mimi: ahahaha
Mimi: LOL
Mimi: go la salle ;P
Mimi: hahaha
Mimi: same lang ata ang benilde (same mascot)
Jorge Ang: hahaa
Mimi: kasi ive seen ppl from benilde wearing la salle green shirts
Jorge Ang: ima see you at UAAP!!
Mimi: hahahhaa
Jorge Ang: ARCHER!!
Jorge Ang: haha
Mimi: ull see me play vball! haha we'll beat ateneo!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home