feedback, feedback
Oh gee. School again.
School starts at 1 and ends at 5pm now. Gah killing time of graduation practice everyday.
Though I'll be with my friends but still. Huhu.
I'll have to make some copies later for my clearance and memorize our School's hymns cuz its our clearance too. Uhg gosh.
Anyhoo I'm planning to take some dance lessons.
Any good places you guys know? (here in the philippines, around metro manila)
- - -
I wanna watch Step Up 2: The Street. I hope I can watch it sooon!:)
School starts at 1 and ends at 5pm now. Gah killing time of graduation practice everyday.
Though I'll be with my friends but still. Huhu.
I'll have to make some copies later for my clearance and memorize our School's hymns cuz its our clearance too. Uhg gosh.
Anyhoo I'm planning to take some dance lessons.
Any good places you guys know? (here in the philippines, around metro manila)
- - -
I wanna watch Step Up 2: The Street. I hope I can watch it sooon!:)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home