Friday, February 29, 2008

Exams are OVER


gee I really want my own professional camera. :(


E X A M S are O V E R!!!

YAY! Haha No more sleeping late okay scratch that because while studying I always fall asleep and wake up early in the morning which is one hour before I prepare to school! Haha Damnit! I don't know why I am so tired this month. I feel like I've been doing a lot kahti na wala naman. Hmpff.

Exams were alright, the hardest I think was Physics. Goshhh Good Luck na lang sa finals ko! I just wish I don't get Marginals cuz I don't want to have extension classes! Grrr.

I am sooo looking forward for summer and I don't want to spend it with school anymore. I don't want to do extra lessons cuz I know i'll just fall asleep and stuff. Tsss.

Oh oh! My parents will arrive Manila later at around 12-1amish. I am pretty excited to see them around, be with them. I also want to see all my pasalubongss! 0.o A lot to look forward to!:)

Tsk. Di na ako makakasama kila Hanika today. Hassle kasi if I leave at 10.30 to pick my parents up at the airport at aroung 11. Haii. Next time na lang cguro ulit. :(



*niji was showing her tops*
Mimi: send it yo!!!
Niji: if u cn see the top like with sequence
Mimi: man u porn! hahahaha JOKEEE u showin ur clevage nowww hahahahahha
Niji: hahaha porn hahah
Mimi: send IITTTTT
Niji: the other pic i hv shows more
Mimi: noo send the other onee.. NOO send both!


Tim: if ur gonna move here, might as well start whitewashing u now
Mimi: whitewashing? whats thatt?
Tim: its nothing really
Mimi: whats thatt?
Tim: lol well its like brain washing u to be white to be canadian


*mom looking over my prom pics sa multiply*
Mom: you look better than the other girls, mille.. or maybe im saying that because your my daughter?
Mimi: you're saying that cuz i'm your daughter.
=))

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home