Friday, February 22, 2008

Temporary

*text*
Mimi: Daddy! (pronounced it like how little kids call their daddies)
Jorge: Yes anak?
- hahaha!


My iheartPB is not working here for some reason so I'll be staying here til it's fix na.
So yeah I got a couple of cute layouts sa blogskins and this is the one I think I will use for now. credit to unriven for the layout

Anyhooos, my week is great even if there was some friend issue going on around my friends. -okay lang di naman ako masyadong affected eh kasi alam kong wala akong kasalanan.

Monday, no school cuz it was our rest day.

Wednesday, it was Nizza's Birthday and we had some of our prom pictures developed.

Thursday, the twins, camille s, gaby, edwin, jorge & I went to Nizza's house to celebrate her birthday.


camille. gaby. laraine. mathew. jorge. laura

them infront of nizza's house // mehmeh & her daddy
---
for more pictures click 1&2

Friday, we went to mcdo and at 4pm we decided to play CS (counter strike). Almost all the internet shops were full so we ended up going to the place near EJ's place. For the first time after playing with Gene on one on one game of CS, I finally enjoyed playing it with a lot of people. I used to quit so easily when I don't get the chance to live and kill people. Haha Yesterday's game was fun! Haha we were so noisy! haha After playing we went back school and on the way, there was one time when I started chasing after Jorge and it was so funny when we were both running cuz Jorge looks kinda stupid&&funny. His bag was like until his legs and his shoes daw was very loose so it was really hard for him to run. As for me naman, my left shoes was kinda loose so I couldn't run after him that fast. My tummy was aching after running cuz I was laughing so much at Jorge. Lol damn I wish there was a video you know videoing us haha.

Saturday, today my lola and I went to UST for my wait-list interview. It went good naman. I just really hope I'll be able to pass it and study there next year. I don't want to go Canada anymore. =( Please pray that the canada plan will be moved after 3-4 years! =D

- - -

I am suppose to be studying right now for our exam next week (27th-29th). I have so little time but I don't know I don't want to study yet. Grr. I'm so tamad talaga. Tomorrow I'll try to start na.

ClaraDoll: I'm sorry I don't think I'll go today's pageant. I don't have enough money to go out and you know I think it's better if I stay at home and rest cuz tomorrow and the following day I will be or atleast tryyy to start my revision. Sorry! Next time na lang.


WATCH IT!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home