Tuesday, March 04, 2008

T H E D R E A M.



THE D R E A M.

The girl had their prom and asked her friend to come with her. (So at the venue..on my dream) They were having fun talking, updating each other, fooling around. Then there was a part when the girl kind of forgotten about the boy cuz she knew he wouldn't like to dance and all so she left (with permission) to let the boy mingle with other people. But like what happened, she forgot to come back and accompanied her date.

When the mass was starting(yeah i know weird), she came looking for her date. She found him somewhere in a shop just around the venue and when she asked him to go to the mass with her (cuz of course she can't just leave him alone.. she invited him!) she felt his date mad.

girl: why what's up with you?
boy: nothing.. it's nothing.
girl: tell me! okay I'm so sorry for leaving you!
boy: it's just that...
girl: what?!
boy: it's just that i told you i'll be with you on your prom and I'll try my best to spend time with you.
girl: *speechless*
boy talks about things like he wanted to spend time with the girl.
girl: wait hold on.. tell me the truth.. do you still have some feelings for me? at least a bit?
boy: ... uhm.. ya.. i think so but a bit but i can't.. be too attached
girl knew what he meant cuz he's committed at that momment
girl: yeah i know what you mean.
boy: i wanted to take you home but then...
girl: well yeahh.. well maybe you can. ;)
*they sort of held hands after and the guy hugged her*

Omyy. This is sooooooo!! Grr I loved how it felt when I was dreaming it but when I woke up? It made me wanna cry and screaaam that it wasn't just a dream! I wished it was true. But when I remembered the event, it was prom and we just finished our prom! AHHHH! Darn it.

Hehe Just sharing my dream. Comment ah?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home