CHOCO SUNDAE = LOVE
got problem?
Wala lang my cousin and I had this picture picture thingo again when we got home from watching Cheerleading Competition.
The competition was tight! For me CEU, MIRIAM & St. Scholastica College was the best. :) I met my cousins classmates. Oh! oh! For one day I was a CEU student. Haha
- - -
I love these girls over here. :) Hehe I don't know but I kinda miss being with them this weekend and today. :( I'm pretty excited again to see them tomorrow and hang out with them ulit! After exam we'll go out as much as we can and also in summer. Since we all don't know if my family and I will move to Canada, susulitin nanamin ung summer! Hehe
Exam na people! And to tell you the truth I just studied like 2%. Danng. I think I'll leave now. I have 39pages+ to read A Tale Of Two Cities so that I can master the story and get good grades for English on Wednesday.
** Mimi is addicted to HOT FUDGE SUNDAE **
- lol i was making biro about me addicted to the ones underlined after SUN hahaha. Yess I was addicted to him before because he is one cute korean dude but then it faded cuz we are strangers to eachother. haha


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home