Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Marienne Felisilda

Omg! Reanne just text and said,

MIMI! My songs playing on the radio and its the song of the WEEK! AHHH!!


Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA


Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA


if not working go here Rickey Sanchez's blogspot

Goshh! I am just proud of her and it's like I want to go Hong Kong, run up to her and HUG her - and cry!. I know she's been putting a lot with her singing career and I am always have been here believing that she can make everything that she dreams, come true.

Reanne: Aww I am listening your songs now on rickey sanchez's blogspot. Omg I am just so proud of you. I hope you continue opening your doors for more opportunities like this cuz i know your dream is just the start. Man I wanna hug you now. I am super duper proud of you reanne, I know your time is near! I really hope you shine and be a STAR one day. just promise me you won't forget when you become famous! ily love.:)

- - -

Tomorrow no school for 4th yr and I'm goin out with my friends to Trinoma.
so yeah I'll prolly blog tomorrow or on thursday for the info & pictures!:)

P.S. if you have time really do listen to her (marienne) songs! =)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home