Monday, June 01, 2009

Back for real?

Okay, I totally miss blogging here in blogspot and just blog about my life.
Maybe I should start using this noh?

Hmm.. nothing new with me... well there is. I've got my braces out and just gonna have retainers start from on friday or next week. Ohh gee. I totally feel weird without it. Hehe I miss having braces now. :) I didn't know I would miss having one. :D

- - -

I've realized how much I've been really unfair to somebody who is really important to me and who loves me so much. It sucks because I know it hurts both of us but there's just something in me that always want something more from him. Like I keep wanting more even if I should be contented for what I have and what is going on with my life now. Grr. I should change soon... real soon cuz I might be the reason why we might... and find myself Guilty. Ugghh.

I must change for the better. It's not good being like this forever. I don't want to regret and hate life. Haha.

Must go now. :)

Mee loves. :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home