Heyy!
Course Card day yesterday and here are my score:
Filip13 - 1.0
Bmat2x - 1.5
Comski2x - 2.0
Worlite - 3.0
Philoma - 3.5
Petwoda - 4.0
Not bad actually. Hehe I expected my filip and bmat like that because I'm not really good at those two subjects. But it's okay.
Soo it was the last day of school yesterday and I miss it na. :( And just earlier my mom told me that we might fly to Hong Kong this thursday to take some police clearance thing and it might take a week til we get back here. Gahh. I'm soo bummed. I am really looking forward on Yolec's sister's birthday party at Greenbelt this saturday since it was all planned already and he and I were suppose to watch a movie and all before the party starts. Ugggh. I really hope we won't get it tomorrow so we'll leave after saturday. :((
Sigh... *crossfingers*
But in a brighter side, if we leave on thursday and come back before May 1... I will be able to be there and prolly surprise Nadia for her birthday on April 26. Danng. I really miss her to bits. I also wanna see Marienne, Franselaine, Antonio, Vivek, Aanchal.. and other more people who I miss in Hong Kong.Kay... Imma post again soon. :) Chao
*P.S. Reanne if you read this don't tell Nads aite? Imma surprise her... and hmm i'll prolly text you so we could hang. :) Mwuah I miss you ree. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home