Sunday, March 08, 2009

It's March!

listening to: Feel This - Bethany Joy Galeotti

March 5
- It was our 3rd month and I thank god it was better than last month's. I thought this day will be a happy day. No one cried and we didn't fight!:) But the D.O. did kinda ruined my day cuz he caught me wearing rubber sandals. The F! Mom bought that sandals from Shoe Salon for about 1,5k and I got D.O. for that! Haha He took my id and gave me warning. Ackk. It sucks man. I hate his fugly face. But on the brighter side, at least before I leave the school I have one memory of getting caught by the D.O. right?! Haha Damn... right now I feel like doing something stupid before I leave... something fun. :)) LOL -- hmm... i`ll see about that. :)


i gave him a shirt from TeamManila & he gave me that white cute cap. :) wee - lovelove.

March 6 - We didn't have filip13 class because Ms. Catacutan wasn't around and I think she went out of town with the other faculty members. We had "classmating" for almost the whole period during Philoma and had Bmat class after. Ms Sablay wasn't around as well because of their field trip and so we had to do this activity supposedly for 5 mins only. Mica and I took about 30mins to finish it. Honestly, I don't know what I was doing... whatever I think was right I right `em down. Haha. Nakakatamad kasi.

Met up with Yolec at 7th floor, LRC and then we went to the main to eat lunch. We had lunch with Ara and Dexter and then we went to Dance Room to practice Tango. A faculty from performing and arts made us go and leave the DR cuz they'll be using it. Hmpff she could have said it in a proper way not in a mad way. The hell... the man said we can use the DR even without the signature of the person incharge... hmpff. sucks. Anyhooos, we didn't really do anything naman soo yeah...

Went home early to take a rest and I did! :)

March 7 - I went to Rob Place to celebrate Yolec and I's 3rd month. We watched You Changed My Life. Man, good movie. Hehe Yolec kept on calling me "bebe ko" now but I don't really like it... I don't really like calling and being called by my bf "baby/bebe/babe" it just make me feel all awkward. Haha :)) LOL... But yeah.. you guys should watch it. :):)

We went around the mall after the movie. We ate at Sbarro and went around the mall again. When we got tired we went to eat at Cerealicious and then stayed at Powerbook to chill. We didn't know where else to go so we made Powerbook the tambayan. haha We stayed there for almost 2 hours talking and reading children's book! Haha :)) Whaat?! It was fun. Haha Something I haven't done before. Haha

We even talked about what will happen in the future and we wish that before we get married (if ever) one of our friend from the barkada has to get married. Haha Hindi dapat kami yung mauuna. Hahaha. :):)

We went home when it was gonna be 7pm. It was a tiring day but it was FUN. :) I love today's day. :) Weee... and I'm sure Yolec loved it too... prolly more than I did. HAHAHA! -- you know why... right hon? *grins*

- - -

Today I went to church with my family... watched You Changed My Life again. I didn't want to but good thing I did cuz I was able to understand the part when they were fighting na and stuff. Hehe The story kinda relate me... haha about me MOVING to CANADA. hahaha and some other part about the time, her love and etc. :) Hehe A lesson I learned today. :)

Anyways.. I gotta go guys.. I've got 2 talambuhay to do. My teacher wants it uber deep tagalog soo I have to ask my mom to help me out. She even complain how hard it is to make something like that deep! Hahaha

Aiteee. I miss you guys.. comment naman. :)

- - -


we are so blue but we're not blue... we're gay! haha
we ARE so blue... but we're not SAD... we're HAPPY! :)

gets? lol coorny. :D

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home