I miss them. :)
Happy day!
+ I was at the same train as Mathew! :) Weee after so long we met again. Nakakamiss yung kapag may problem ako about some people.. and some stuff.. I always text him. My text buddy. hehe :)
+ I talked on the phone with Ayan. :) I miss her na rin. Daming kwento grabee... :):)
+ daddy Jorge pm-ed me kanina lang. Waaah! Tagal ko na rin sya hindi nakakausap. Ang sad pero at least before I leave we still meet. weee. :)
I have to tell the twins about me leaving... :| huhu Baka magtampo sila. :(( huhu
I miss my kostkan friends. :)
Anyways... just wanted to blog about it so I`ll remember. :)
I`ll sleep naa. :) Nyt!
+ I was at the same train as Mathew! :) Weee after so long we met again. Nakakamiss yung kapag may problem ako about some people.. and some stuff.. I always text him. My text buddy. hehe :)
+ I talked on the phone with Ayan. :) I miss her na rin. Daming kwento grabee... :):)
+ daddy Jorge pm-ed me kanina lang. Waaah! Tagal ko na rin sya hindi nakakausap. Ang sad pero at least before I leave we still meet. weee. :)
I have to tell the twins about me leaving... :| huhu Baka magtampo sila. :(( huhu
I miss my kostkan friends. :)
Anyways... just wanted to blog about it so I`ll remember. :)
I`ll sleep naa. :) Nyt!
Labels: hs friends


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home