gotta start living my life
I've realized I haven't been treating myself fairly. I have stopped loving my life, taking all my chances to every thing that comes to me, and I limit what I can do, and what I used to do. It sucks that I know I`ve been doing that to my life... that I've been putting walls on it because of this "thing". And now I have a very little time left to change it... I am not so sure anymore if I can be that person that once they knew. :(
They say... they miss the old me... the one who is very jolly. They noticed that I put limits on everything that I do which sucks cuz it's so not me. :((
Huhu... I wanna change. I wanna be back to the old me. I don't want to stay in this kind of life... because it makes me sad. :( -- and yes, I miss being crazy, jolly, who don't care what other people think and just go.. GO out there and be who I am.
Sigh... I believe I shouldn't... nah... I must stop hoping and believing that things I want would work because I can't always WANT things. I should be fair to myself and start living my own life and enjoy it.
:):)
I shall start today. :) hehe New life. New life. :)
Daddy, help me please?
- - - -
They say... they miss the old me... the one who is very jolly. They noticed that I put limits on everything that I do which sucks cuz it's so not me. :((
Huhu... I wanna change. I wanna be back to the old me. I don't want to stay in this kind of life... because it makes me sad. :( -- and yes, I miss being crazy, jolly, who don't care what other people think and just go.. GO out there and be who I am.
Sigh... I believe I shouldn't... nah... I must stop hoping and believing that things I want would work because I can't always WANT things. I should be fair to myself and start living my own life and enjoy it.
:):)
I shall start today. :) hehe New life. New life. :)
Daddy, help me please?
- - - -
Ohh.. I miss reanne... reanne.. hows you? I miss talking to you... telling you every bits of my problems. Good luck in A-levels. :) You should email me or something when you finish or when you get time... :) I miss you to bits. :)
Labels: sharings


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home