Before I go back and finish my paper I just wanna blog something. :)
I really feel lucky having him as my boyfriend. I don't know but I feel good today. Like old times when I don't expect things. I should really stop expecting cuz it ruins everything! Haha I should just let it flow like it's suppose to be and be happy no matter what is it.
Sometimes we just have to really open our hearts and mind about things... noh? :):)
- - -
I`m happy about what my mom said... :) I was sharing to her this morning about what my plan is after I graduate in Canada. I told her I wanna go back here in the Philippines and prolly work na. And if ever I wanna go back to study another year (different course), I`ll go back. She said she doesn't mind as long as I`m an immigrant na in Canada.
I learned as well that by the time I turn 21, I can work & live in Hong Kong as well. My choice. :) Awesome right?:)
Oohh, how I just realized now that my parents did all of those for us. For our future.
My mom also told me if ever Yolec and I will still be together, I can petition him as Fiance in Canada and he'll be able to go there easily. -- I feel good that my mom's alright with him... like she's also telling me to petition him na lang later. Say 'AWWWWW' Hahaha!
Hay... Honestly? I am excited for Canada. Minsan lang toh... I think I should grab it na lang. Time flies fast naman diba? :):) Ako nga... living here in the Philippines seems like last month lang... but then actually it has been 2 years! Soo hopefully 1 year won't kill me. :)
- - -
Aitee imma bounce yo! I gotta really do my paper.. it's 3pm! :):)
I really feel lucky having him as my boyfriend. I don't know but I feel good today. Like old times when I don't expect things. I should really stop expecting cuz it ruins everything! Haha I should just let it flow like it's suppose to be and be happy no matter what is it.
Sometimes we just have to really open our hearts and mind about things... noh? :):)
- - -
I`m happy about what my mom said... :) I was sharing to her this morning about what my plan is after I graduate in Canada. I told her I wanna go back here in the Philippines and prolly work na. And if ever I wanna go back to study another year (different course), I`ll go back. She said she doesn't mind as long as I`m an immigrant na in Canada.
I learned as well that by the time I turn 21, I can work & live in Hong Kong as well. My choice. :) Awesome right?:)
Oohh, how I just realized now that my parents did all of those for us. For our future.
My mom also told me if ever Yolec and I will still be together, I can petition him as Fiance in Canada and he'll be able to go there easily. -- I feel good that my mom's alright with him... like she's also telling me to petition him na lang later. Say 'AWWWWW' Hahaha!
Hay... Honestly? I am excited for Canada. Minsan lang toh... I think I should grab it na lang. Time flies fast naman diba? :):) Ako nga... living here in the Philippines seems like last month lang... but then actually it has been 2 years! Soo hopefully 1 year won't kill me. :)
- - -
Aitee imma bounce yo! I gotta really do my paper.. it's 3pm! :):)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home