Friday, April 17, 2009

UPDATE

Heyyyy!:)

How y`all been?! Finals' done and so is our school and yeee, it's SUMMER time baby!
FINALLY!
(i love the songs playing at Burger King!)

Anyways, I've been fine people! - if ever you've been wondering ;)
In love? Yess. :) hehe

Hmm... I don't know what to shareee. :P There's alot of things that happened to me since the last time I blogged but then if ever I talk about it, it might make you guys bored. Hehe. I haven't got any new pictures as well... hmm.. well I have so you can just take a look at my multiply.

Oh yeah! What a fun start to my Summer....

ISALAND COVE for FREE, baby!!!!

ooohh! Which reminds mee, Happy 18th Birthday Igy Alba!:) Sooo thank you for the ride kanina and advance thank you for treating us at Island Cove. :) Sana ganun din nung debut ko! Sosyal ka ee. Hehehe :)

Yolec wouldn't bee there thouggh. :( sadsad. :( but i`ll be with him more later on naman soo yeahh. babawi ako. :) April25th still on naman ee. :) Greenbelt baby!:)

...
Cgee gotta go. I`ll post pics at my multiply maybe after this week? Comment haa? I miss you guys. :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home