update
hey people!:)
I`m sorry i haven't been blogging... we don't have internet at home ee. We've gotta wait for our parents to go to SmartBro and kick their asses! hahaha :))
Basta long story... I`m too lazy to talk about them... they suck ee.
Updates of mee? Hmm... I've been sick for almost 2 weeks. Still having school! Hehe It sucks but it's alright... I prefer going to school rather than doing nothing and not see my friends. :)
Oh oh... May 10. Mom said it might be "the day" that we're leaving. huhu.. sad. but ohwel..
Damn ill blog again next time.. haha nonesense ako mag blog ngeon. :D
/waiting for yolec to go online/
I`m sorry i haven't been blogging... we don't have internet at home ee. We've gotta wait for our parents to go to SmartBro and kick their asses! hahaha :))
Basta long story... I`m too lazy to talk about them... they suck ee.
Updates of mee? Hmm... I've been sick for almost 2 weeks. Still having school! Hehe It sucks but it's alright... I prefer going to school rather than doing nothing and not see my friends. :)
Oh oh... May 10. Mom said it might be "the day" that we're leaving. huhu.. sad. but ohwel..
Damn ill blog again next time.. haha nonesense ako mag blog ngeon. :D
/waiting for yolec to go online/


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home