Update.
Hey guys!
Sorry i haven't been updating.. it's just I don't have time with blogging anymore. Homework's killing me because everyday we have at least 1 or 2 and they aren't like homeworks in HS that you can do them last minute! :|:|
Last week was hella great though it was pretty hard for me to balance extra curricular activities and school I still survived!
Sunday, went to Bulacan because my dad was one of the ninongs of his friend's child. Ung kainan sa isang resort. We ate and then we swam. I kinda got darker though. Gah! Ohwell it's okay. :P
Went home around 4pm na and we went straight to my lola's place because it was my tito's (mom's bro) birthday. Later our cousins came din and also their friends. Yay! I finally saw the 3 of them after 2 years? hehe We photobooth with my laptop.
Monday, normal class. During Genpsych, Mrs. Marzan kept calling me to recite and it's so bad cuz wala pa ako sa mood magrecite! haha My answers were like... "okayyy" haha ewn ko kung related ba yun or what basta. Haha Kulang kasi ako sa tulog tsaka I was so tired from bulacan & my tito's birthday. Anyhoos, we went to watch Hillsong United at Araneta Coliseum with Johnalene & Jabin. Read this for more.. too lazy to type again
Tuesday, absent akoo kasi I chose to be there for our last practice in trumpets since last na yun I don't want to miss our recital or not be part of it. I missed SDTC. Haha. We stayed til 6pm? Wee fun fun. We all brought our cameras and took a lot (as in a LOT) of pictures! Take a look!
Wednesday, normal classes.
Thursday, attended NATSCA only and I skipped my Bibstud & Poligov. Yess, I did felt guilty for not attending it again before nung tuesday wala din ako! Gah! But I can't miss the recital! I arrived the backstage 1minute before the show started! Di na ako nag ayos, I didn't put make up just power and lip gloss. I didn't fix my hair. Bahala naa. Haha I loved it when we were on the floor. :) Yay! I did made some mistakes pero di naman halata. I miss SDTC already. I miss our teachers. :(( I miss everyoneee. :((
Oh! Did you know Dino Imperial, Josef from PBB, Aj Perez and Chris Guttierez were there too? I only saw Josef though. My sis got to take a picture with him. I didn't na kasi wala lang di ko feel. Nyahaha.
Friday, Fun! SDA moments! Saya. :) School was fun that day. Super laughtrip namin. haha. Nawala ni MJ ung id nya! Tumatakas sya by using the carpark! Nyahaha. Sinasama pa kami! >3< Saturday & Sunday (today), wala sa house lang. I didn't get to go out because I was lazy and also because mom wouldn't let me may homework pa daw ako! I bought Romantic Princess and Tokyo & Juliet. I'll prolly start RP later. :) KK i gtg na. Study pa ako for our long quiz tomorrow!
More pictures here.
Sorry i haven't been updating.. it's just I don't have time with blogging anymore. Homework's killing me because everyday we have at least 1 or 2 and they aren't like homeworks in HS that you can do them last minute! :|:|
Last week was hella great though it was pretty hard for me to balance extra curricular activities and school I still survived!
Sunday, went to Bulacan because my dad was one of the ninongs of his friend's child. Ung kainan sa isang resort. We ate and then we swam. I kinda got darker though. Gah! Ohwell it's okay. :P
Went home around 4pm na and we went straight to my lola's place because it was my tito's (mom's bro) birthday. Later our cousins came din and also their friends. Yay! I finally saw the 3 of them after 2 years? hehe We photobooth with my laptop.
Monday, normal class. During Genpsych, Mrs. Marzan kept calling me to recite and it's so bad cuz wala pa ako sa mood magrecite! haha My answers were like... "okayyy" haha ewn ko kung related ba yun or what basta. Haha Kulang kasi ako sa tulog tsaka I was so tired from bulacan & my tito's birthday. Anyhoos, we went to watch Hillsong United at Araneta Coliseum with Johnalene & Jabin. Read this for more.. too lazy to type again
Tuesday, absent akoo kasi I chose to be there for our last practice in trumpets since last na yun I don't want to miss our recital or not be part of it. I missed SDTC. Haha. We stayed til 6pm? Wee fun fun. We all brought our cameras and took a lot (as in a LOT) of pictures! Take a look!
Wednesday, normal classes.
Thursday, attended NATSCA only and I skipped my Bibstud & Poligov. Yess, I did felt guilty for not attending it again before nung tuesday wala din ako! Gah! But I can't miss the recital! I arrived the backstage 1minute before the show started! Di na ako nag ayos, I didn't put make up just power and lip gloss. I didn't fix my hair. Bahala naa. Haha I loved it when we were on the floor. :) Yay! I did made some mistakes pero di naman halata. I miss SDTC already. I miss our teachers. :(( I miss everyoneee. :((
Oh! Did you know Dino Imperial, Josef from PBB, Aj Perez and Chris Guttierez were there too? I only saw Josef though. My sis got to take a picture with him. I didn't na kasi wala lang di ko feel. Nyahaha.
Friday, Fun! SDA moments! Saya. :) School was fun that day. Super laughtrip namin. haha. Nawala ni MJ ung id nya! Tumatakas sya by using the carpark! Nyahaha. Sinasama pa kami! >3< Saturday & Sunday (today), wala sa house lang. I didn't get to go out because I was lazy and also because mom wouldn't let me may homework pa daw ako! I bought Romantic Princess and Tokyo & Juliet. I'll prolly start RP later. :) KK i gtg na. Study pa ako for our long quiz tomorrow!
More pictures here.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home