Trumpets SDTC last day
copied from multiply
I remember waiting at 1:55pm outside trumpets first 2nd lesson naman sabi ko sasarili ko, "man! ill be staying here for two months! that's long!"
I thought about that because #1, I don't have any friends yet and #2, because I'm new in Trumpets.
But then today I realized that it was so fast! Two months passed by and we didn't even noticed it not until today. :( Awww.
mamimiss ko toh pramis. :((
mamimiss ko ung classroom namin.
mamimiss ko sila ate len, jp, sam, krissa.
mamimiss ko ung girls SEC-C & friends.
mamimiss ko si thea.. :P
mamimiss ko sila krizzia and sam.
mamimiss ko lahat.
and of course mamimiss ko din sila teacher Peter & Mark. :)
"we should all join trumpets next summer and then all of us in the same class and have the same teachers!" - Sana ngaa! :))
Pero okay lang. It is all worth taking it because I met new friends, I gain more confidence, I learned a lot more in dancing. :) Yay!:)
More pictures to come.. Imma steal from people.
I'll prolly bring camera tomorrow for our final rehersal!:)
Yay! Makikita ko SYA ulit! ^^
Anyways. This isn't goodbye yet cuz I will see em tomorrow pa and on our recital but then last day namin toh sa Podium. Tomorrow kasi sa AFP theater na kami. :((
Pictures are at my multiply. ;) I'm too lazy to put some here... antok na ako may pasok pa ako tomorrow. :|:P
*Comment aite?
I remember waiting at 1:55pm outside trumpets first 2nd lesson naman sabi ko sasarili ko, "man! ill be staying here for two months! that's long!"
I thought about that because #1, I don't have any friends yet and #2, because I'm new in Trumpets.
But then today I realized that it was so fast! Two months passed by and we didn't even noticed it not until today. :( Awww.
mamimiss ko toh pramis. :((
mamimiss ko ung classroom namin.
mamimiss ko sila ate len, jp, sam, krissa.
mamimiss ko ung girls SEC-C & friends.
mamimiss ko si thea.. :P
mamimiss ko sila krizzia and sam.
mamimiss ko lahat.
and of course mamimiss ko din sila teacher Peter & Mark. :)
"we should all join trumpets next summer and then all of us in the same class and have the same teachers!" - Sana ngaa! :))
Pero okay lang. It is all worth taking it because I met new friends, I gain more confidence, I learned a lot more in dancing. :) Yay!:)
More pictures to come.. Imma steal from people.
I'll prolly bring camera tomorrow for our final rehersal!:)
Yay! Makikita ko SYA ulit! ^^
Anyways. This isn't goodbye yet cuz I will see em tomorrow pa and on our recital but then last day namin toh sa Podium. Tomorrow kasi sa AFP theater na kami. :((
Pictures are at my multiply. ;) I'm too lazy to put some here... antok na ako may pasok pa ako tomorrow. :|:P
*Comment aite?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home