Friday, May 23, 2008

2nd & 3rd day

2nd & 3rd day of school was okay okay.
I think I won't really have that much problem with my first year because it's like high school just that we have to be more independent than what we were in HS. So far I like the most are General Psychology and Filipino. The lessons are fun and my teachers are very funny that makes their lesson interesting. :)

I don't like PoliGov. I seriously don't like the politics and stuff here in the Philippines.. you know with all the corruptions and such makes you do not want Philippines because of those stuff pero I have to. I don't hate it, I actually thought Economics was a lot more interesting than Commerce though Commerce was a lot easier than Economics. - okay economics is somehow related to politics and stuff so related un ah! My teacher is good, he came from UP btw. It's just that I think I don't get it much. He's so fast when he teaches eh... I hope things will get better later kasi when a subject for me is hard or boring, I tend to really wish my teachers will do something to make us interested in that subject rather than getting bored even more.

1st break. We went to the cafe at sda. We finished our History Activity and then we went back to 9th floor for the next class. History class, we were arranged alphabetically and ako ay pang 31! Layo! Sa dulo na ako.. eh i'm petite pa naman kaya it's kinda hard to see the teacher. Nyaha. Plus the screen! I can't see it properly. Lol Ohwell I think I'll survive. :P


Mica & I, sorry i kinda dont like it.
all you see is my brace! LOL

Loren & Nori sa CSB main palabas na kami.

2nd break. We decided to eat sa main kasi mas mura dun but then Mica was nagging us to go to KFC instead so we did. After we went back to school to atten ordev. We didn't meet our teacher yet.. someone from the discipline office was the one who came by ata? Basta un to talk about the rules in school and stuff.

Went home when it started to rain. Blah! I got wet. I didn't have umbrella/hood so I immediately went back to mrt. Man, I was so tired. I slept earlier and woke up with a headache. Then later I realize that I'm gonna have a cold if I don't take a medicine or something. Ayaw ko pa naman nagkakasakit. :|:|

Grabee! So much to do, so little time! I just remembered that my family is going to Bulacan this sunday! I don't know about me going because I have a research to do! T_T My mom was like magchachat lang daw ako! Hmpff! I am pretty serious with my college now than HS. I do care about my homework naa!

I'm so tired naa. I need a break. LOl I just had this summer pero di ko sya na feel. LOl

Cge na Research na ako ulit. Baboosh!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home