Saturday, June 14, 2008

Mr. Dubai. :)

bryan & camille
i still remember..
on our 2nd or 3rd day of our history lesson, Ms arranged us by our names (last names) and I was on the same line as him.

Me, MJ, Bryan, Danica & Boying

Bryan: hey guys... I'm bryan. You?
*he points*
Me: Camille..
Bryan: *trying to make me finish my whole name*
Me: Camille Puche
Bryan: yeahh! Can I call you Puchee?
Me: Haha! Sure call me whatever you want. :)

I just found out today like 1 hour ago that he's in Dubai and he will not come back until Christmas. :( He will not be with us anymore as in with our block FMA7. Dang. So sad. :( Bryan and I aren't close but then we're friends naman.. we talk but rarely but we say HIs and stuff with eachother. Man. So sad. I don't know if most of the class know na cuz apparently he just knew about it yesterday and went back to Dubai yesterday too. :|:(

Oh well. If ever you read this, bryan... good luck on your studies there! And yeeh don't forget to drop by school when you visit! Hehe. :)

it's a good thing i had a picture with him last time... haha i didn't know it will be useful... haha :P

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home