Thursday, June 12, 2008

Got Accepted

I have great news!!

I just submitted my application form and my artwork to SPO (Student Publication Office) yesterday and they asked me if it was okay to stay for a while to take my exam. I was like Shit! Exam??
I took it the exam. They asked me to draw 50 different kinds of arrows! You can't make arrows that are the same. Basta dapat iba iba! I think in 5 minutes I did 10 only! Yes TEN! Haha! On the spot eh! I didn't know we had to take an exam before hand. After they made me answer 2 pages of paper. It was okay naman. And then the guy, robbie told me iinterviewhin nya ako tomorrow (which is today).

So yeah... he interviewed me and also rap & hui fang li. The interview went okay.. at first english ako ng english.. but in the end sumuko na ako nag taglish na ako. Haha Nosebleed. Lol

But anyways... after that long process... I will come back tomorrow and start. :)

Yay! Haha.

So yeah... i haven't been updating that much because I'm getting busier everyday. 2 quizes everyday, two homeworks everyday that can take almost all my time. Haii. Yeh, College. Boohoo. But i enjoy it because of my friends. :) I luff em. :)

Okay imma leave na. I have 2 long test tomorrow and one homework. Blah.

Hey comment! I miss you guysss! update mee.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home