first day.
First day at SPO.
I was nervous when I got inside the office. I didn't know anyone who are in spo that are from my block.. atleast not yet. Patricia & Inna took the exam too but Pat took photography test and Inna took Illustrator test. I'm just not sure if Inna will continue this term kasi di na umabot yung mga drawings nya the other day. :(
Anyways.. I went inside.. Gah! So embarrassing I was like..
Mimi: Uhh... Excuse me... bagong probie po ako sa layout.. wala lang.. hehe what am i gonna do?
I said that to about 7-8 people in the room and they all stopped and looked at mee. Haha LOl. Anyways it was fine even if it was kind of embarrassing... sorry i really didn't know what to do and what I can do to catch their attention. :)) LOL
Anyhoos... that's where I met Sam M. She's frosh, a probie in layout design too. She's taking CDA. She's nice. :) Hehe
Then Robbie orientated me and Martin (another probie) about Photoshop and Photoshop inDesign. Weee. I learned a lot of things and somehow I am pretty excited for next week since next week they'll make us do some parts of the papers na. Wahh. I'm nervous and excited at the same time.
I met Carlene, a sophie in MMA and apparently blockmate sila ni Maynard. My blockmate, Carlene Choi and her are friends and yess, they have the same name! Cool right? Small world! :)
Met the other staffs too earlier but I can't remember their names. :P Hehe
I was nervous when I got inside the office. I didn't know anyone who are in spo that are from my block.. atleast not yet. Patricia & Inna took the exam too but Pat took photography test and Inna took Illustrator test. I'm just not sure if Inna will continue this term kasi di na umabot yung mga drawings nya the other day. :(
Anyways.. I went inside.. Gah! So embarrassing I was like..
Mimi: Uhh... Excuse me... bagong probie po ako sa layout.. wala lang.. hehe what am i gonna do?
I said that to about 7-8 people in the room and they all stopped and looked at mee. Haha LOl. Anyways it was fine even if it was kind of embarrassing... sorry i really didn't know what to do and what I can do to catch their attention. :)) LOL
Anyhoos... that's where I met Sam M. She's frosh, a probie in layout design too. She's taking CDA. She's nice. :) Hehe
Then Robbie orientated me and Martin (another probie) about Photoshop and Photoshop inDesign. Weee. I learned a lot of things and somehow I am pretty excited for next week since next week they'll make us do some parts of the papers na. Wahh. I'm nervous and excited at the same time.
I met Carlene, a sophie in MMA and apparently blockmate sila ni Maynard. My blockmate, Carlene Choi and her are friends and yess, they have the same name! Cool right? Small world! :)
Met the other staffs too earlier but I can't remember their names. :P Hehe


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home