SCORE!
Mom & I went to UST today to check my Interview results. Man, we only commuted! I really don't like commuting here but I have no other choice but to start liking it because I think i really need to learn especially now that I'm going college.
Anyhoo enough complaining, let's go to the news!

Saw that? Saw THAT?!?!
Yay!! I passed UST! I passed the Interview!
When my mom and I were walking out UST, I was telling her I'll stay in UST na lang even if I pass DLSU-CSB. Here's why I chose UST:
1. UST has a wide facilities
2. The place looks really peaceful & nice.
3. Mom graduated there. haha - okay sana MAPUA eh.. its just that the campus.. I'm very mapili so yeah!
4. People in UST are friendly. :)
5. Teachers are in demand right now & i think anytime.. and everywhere you go they need teachers. ;)
6. I can always do graphic design for sideline or something
7. I love kids & teaching em. :)
There's more but I can't remember na eh. Haha So yeah chose Pre-School Education at UST. :) Enrollment is on April 25`08, see y'all there!
- - -
Had Trumpets again and we grew! Haha we were I think 20+ on tuesday and then today... about 44+? Haha! Yeahh I'm so tired.. (cantonese accent >) Aiiyah! I still get lost with the new dance steps they're so fast kasi. Wahh!
Til here muna... I'm tired.
Anyhoo enough complaining, let's go to the news!

Saw that? Saw THAT?!?!
Yay!! I passed UST! I passed the Interview!
When my mom and I were walking out UST, I was telling her I'll stay in UST na lang even if I pass DLSU-CSB. Here's why I chose UST:
1. UST has a wide facilities
2. The place looks really peaceful & nice.
3. Mom graduated there. haha - okay sana MAPUA eh.. its just that the campus.. I'm very mapili so yeah!
4. People in UST are friendly. :)
5. Teachers are in demand right now & i think anytime.. and everywhere you go they need teachers. ;)
6. I can always do graphic design for sideline or something
7. I love kids & teaching em. :)
There's more but I can't remember na eh. Haha So yeah chose Pre-School Education at UST. :) Enrollment is on April 25`08, see y'all there!
- - -
Had Trumpets again and we grew! Haha we were I think 20+ on tuesday and then today... about 44+? Haha! Yeahh I'm so tired.. (cantonese accent >) Aiiyah! I still get lost with the new dance steps they're so fast kasi. Wahh!
Til here muna... I'm tired.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home