Tuesday, April 08, 2008

first day at trumpets

Soo the Trumpets Street Dance... at first I was getting all nervous because.. actually I really don't know why. That's how I am whenever I start something new. Haha But when I went inside the room, I felt okay na. Met some people and they do seem nice and I feel like I'm one of the oldest in my class. Hehe It's okay they're all cool. :)

So yeah the dance was cool that was taught today was okay. Oh yeah.. the SD-Advance teacher came to our class before we end, to "recruit" some of us for the Advance lesson cuz konti lang sila. I didn't audition though cuz I feel like I wanna enjoy being in the Teens group first before I go to advance. I don't want to push myself even if I know I can do it cuz I wanna finish what I have started, diba?

So yeah. I'll have another practice on thursday same time (2-4pm).

Oh oh! There will be a pictorial of I think all the Trumpeters (all section i mean. example: streetdance, musical, etc). For us it'll be on april 15. Wee excited akoo. Hehe Fun fun! I think this whole trumpet summer shop will be worth it.:)

P.S. cotton candy lover (me!) has memory gap these days.. so bare with me if I keep talking about same thing over and over again. haha!

---

[Edit]

You guys wanna know what's cool? My friend Jorge was asking me earlier what happened to Mika & Jenna and I was clueless about it so I asked Mika. Mika explained to me and said that Jorge was bullying Jenna and her earlier and then something something Jorge got mad and he won't talking to the both of them. I IMed back Jorge and told him it was his fault pala why ask pa? Hehe

Then I remembered Jorge's status at YM and it was something about people kept believing na he was mad agad and stuff like that.. and then I kinda felt like I solved a puzzle!

Man.. it really happens a lot to me! Especially when i was new in school... I used to not talk (i used to be really quite) but when i listen bit by bit.. in the end I'll know na what's the whole thing na! Then my proofs are when I ask about it (casually lang para di obvious) or someone tells me about it! Imgaine! Things come up just like that like when you solve a puzzle! hehe I'm no ears drop girl but I think I have become an "observer" sometimes. Hehe

cool no? hehe basta dami na ng yari na ganyan saakin but i don't blog about it. haha first time ko toh. :P hehe

- - -

Oh yea.. I was looking through ian's new photos that he uploaded in his multiply and it was when he was still in Hong Kong studying 1st or 2nd yr hs. Someone commented in one of his picture when he was looking all hiphopish and he was explaining why he wears like preppyish na lang ngeon. And then I remembered how we used to be when we were in grade school! I remember even Reanne & Franselaine when it was "uso" pa yung baggy pants with six pockets, loose shirts and stuff. OMG! I was sharing it to Mika and it's just so fun to reminisce something like that.

Girl: hahaha so dito ka natuto sa pinas mag damit ng nde ganyan? :))
Ian: yup.pati nga sa states, ganyan eh.. sa lahat ng bansa na pinuntahan ko ganyan. dito lang hindi. sagwa kasi ng mga squatter.
Soo true! haha

I used to dress boyish before (not soooo boyish im still a girl but parang alam mo un baggy pants and stuff?).. esp that time when i was in grade5(?). I don't wear mini skirts! haha I think when I entered HS that was when I started becoming more girly! hehe That's when I started wearing dangling earrings, mini skirts, halter tops, putting make ups and etc. I'll look through some pictures tomorrow or sometime and show it to you guys how we " were" before. Hehe


[/Edit]

- - -

P.P.S. I'm hungry. I think I better sleep so I won't feel hungry anymore. :)) LOL

Hows everyone?? Just keep commenting aite?
xx

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home